Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Whales

White Whales
Hi all,

I recentely purchased a 2012 knockout triple threads Matt Hughes autographed relic "18 Wins" white whale parallel and just wondering if I got a decent deal or kind of burned on the price? I paid $200 for it which is about 50 more than I wanted to but I missed out on the platinum and leather 1/1's so I didn't want to let this one go. The card is great looking and I've even thought about sending it in to be graded. Here's a pic below...also if anyone has any other more rare Hughes cards they are willing to sell or trade please let me know. Thanks!

Jeff

[Image: hugheswhitewhale1.jpg]
[Image: hugheswhitewhale2.jpg]

RE: White Whales
If its for you PC i think you got a good deal ..its a sweet card(you probably paid on the high end for it, but its a 1/1) but if you are looking at making a profit I am not sure you will be able to.

Relic reminds me of the old school Miletich shirts he used to wear. Its a sweet card but hes not a profitable guy.

Soooo you bought this only to turn around and try to sell it for more?

Sounds like he collects hughes. But if he ever changes his mind...he'll take s hit.

(04-10-2012, 07:52 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Sounds like he collects hughes. But if he ever changes his mind...he'll take s hit.
I only said that because it's already listed for sale again on "another" site. I would have figured $200 to be the extreme high end for that card. You'll have a hard time moving it for more than what you paid. I'd love to have to in my Hughes PC, but I'm not overpaying.

Ah i see. Come on... why get that to sell it?