`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!

RE: MY NEWEST PEYTON MANNING IN COLLEGE UNIFORM FINDS!
Sorry I'm just now seeing these cards. I just fell in love... Heart

And you did hit the BIN fast on that Magic card!! Stay the hell away brane, the next one is MINE!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

oh man. they are so awesome. they also made promos that look just like these autos. great cards!. here's the checklist of the autos that you were able to "pull".

2014 Las Vegas Industry Summit 25th Anniversary Checklist
Card # Player name
LV-AG Alex Galchenyuk
LV-BO Bobby Orr
LV-DP Danica Patrick
LV-FT Frank Thomas
LV-KG Ken Griffey Jr.
LV-LJ LeBron James SP
LV-MJ Michael Jordan SP
LV-OD Oscar De La Hoya
LV-PM Peyton Manning SP
LV-RJ Reggie Jackson
LV-TW Tiger Woods SP
LV-WG Wayne Gretzky SP
LV2-DA Oscar De La Hoya/Canelo Alvarez #’d to 15
LV2-OG Wayne Gretzky/Bobby Orr #’d to 10
LV2-TC Will Clark/Frank Thomas #’d to 35
LV2-WM Tiger Woods/Rory McIlroy #’d to 3
LV4-GJWG Gretzky/Griffey Jr./Jordan/Woods #’d to 3
LV-RED UDA Instant Redemption (5 total)

(03-25-2014, 03:23 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sorry I'm just now seeing these cards. I just fell in love... Heart

And you did hit the BIN fast on that Magic card!! Stay the hell away brane, the next one is MINE!!

just added another card to the site. it is a 2014 UPPER DECK 25TH ANNIVERSARY PROMOS #UD25-PM. these are and were given out throughout this year at shows and at card shops for various reasons. they aren't very hard to find but a very cool card. next up is 2013 FLEER RETRO and it's going to be fun to see what Peyton has in that set. well as always, thanks for looking.

[Image: 13452514123_e1824b57f8.jpg]

[Image: 13452393705_4d6c110281.jpg]

This whole thread is amazing! Real nice stuff keep up the good work.
Looking for any and all New York Giants!
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/geemen10
Thanks, Russ

thanks so much for checking it out. I really appreciate it. you have a nice site. lots of nice stuff.

(03-27-2014, 03:13 PM)nymetsfan6986 Wrote: This whole thread is amazing! Real nice stuff keep up the good work.

the newest addition is a 2000 DONRUSS PREFERRED POWER GRADED SERIES #42 (1 OF 30) (#/300). I saw this on ebay and never even knew it existed. I'm not sure if the sticker is right or not but it says 1 of 30. so I guess there are 30 of these out there. extremely hard to find since I've been collecting mannings for over 10 years and I have never seen one before. well thanks for looking and I'm sure I will have more updates from the 2013 fleer retro. peyton is supposed to have 21 cards in the set. should be fun!

[Image: 13549758174_9399de3d89.jpg]

[Image: 13549541283_4786c31ba7.jpg]

Very nice addition! And yes I do believe there are 30 grades in the series but not 100% sure. Actually not even 25% sure lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

lol. well thanks for your "expertise". you never know about these older cards. the companies could've done anything back in those days.

(04-01-2014, 09:39 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice addition! And yes I do believe there are 30 grades in the series but not 100% sure. Actually not even 25% sure lol

Congrats on the amazing PMG bud!!! Can't wait to see the Peyton Retro insert in your thread sometime soon!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Hey! Thanks! I owe it all to you! Lol. Thanks again for everything. Can't wait to show it off. Appreciate everything.

(04-04-2014, 09:56 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Congrats on the amazing PMG bud!!! Can't wait to see the Peyton Retro insert in your thread sometime soon!