`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
further issues with dacardworld....
04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
further issues with dacardworld....
for those of you who remember my post from a month ago about having payment issues with dacardworld, well ... it's happened again. The same amount short. I've e-mailed my store rep (Brian Benson) proof that the full amount was paid and have asked him to send proof that it wasn't. I have also contacted customer service about this issue as I find it rediculous.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: further issues with dacardworld....
(04-05-2012 05:22 PM)taffster74 Wrote:  for those of you who remember my post from a month ago about having payment issues with dacardworld, well ... it's happened again. The same amount short. I've e-mailed my store rep (Brian Benson) proof that the full amount was paid and have asked him to send proof that it wasn't. I have also contacted customer service about this issue as I find it rediculous.

dang, sorry to hear about your luck Sad I've never had any issues, but if all else fails you could contact your bank and file a claim. Or go through the BBB, that tends to get companies attention Smile

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]
current sets:
2004 Sweet Spot Signatures: 27/83 (33%)
96-97 Skybox Premium Autographics: 5/93 (5%)
11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75
04-05-2012, 05:37 PM
It's especially hard when I'm an international buyer and I've got to pay AU$22 on top of what the order was for in AU dollars. So now I'm out $25 this last month.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
04-05-2012, 07:22 PM
man sorry to hear about that. makes me think twice before ordering through them

looking for steve nash and vince carter
[Image: nashauto.jpg]
04-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Sorry Taff Sad It's definitely an international issue as I've never heard of anything like this occurring stateside. Gotta get our fix somehow though!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
04-06-2012, 08:39 AM
the only problem I have with them is their crappy packaging. the elite black box I got was in bad shape when I got it.
04-06-2012, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 10:29 AM by xstreaminsanity.)
taff, I know you pick up some old school boxes periodically, may want to check out a website I use, I'll PM you. They just tend to have a decent old school selection!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM
(04-05-2012 09:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  Sorry Taff Sad It's definitely an international issue as I've never heard of anything like this occurring stateside. Gotta get our fix somehow though!

Yea I agree with buck, I have ordered from them a few times with no issues with the payment or with packaging.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
04-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Sorry to hear that Taff, as if international collectors don't get buckfutted enough already...

My custom cards brings all the boys to the yard and they're like: 'It's better than Star's'. Website: http://www.folkscards.com

Mini PCs: http://folkertino.webs.com
04-06-2012, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 10:30 AM by xstreaminsanity.)
(04-06-2012 08:42 AM)buckunteer Wrote:  taff, I know you pick up some old school boxes periodically, may want to use a website I use, I'll PM you. They just tend to have a decent old school selection!

+1

I've done business with them since the late 90's. Not only do they have a great selection, but awesome customer service.