`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
further issues with dacardworld....

further issues with dacardworld....
for those of you who remember my post from a month ago about having payment issues with dacardworld, well ... it's happened again. The same amount short. I've e-mailed my store rep (Brian Benson) proof that the full amount was paid and have asked him to send proof that it wasn't. I have also contacted customer service about this issue as I find it rediculous.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: further issues with dacardworld....
(04-05-2012, 06:22 PM)taffster74 Wrote: for those of you who remember my post from a month ago about having payment issues with dacardworld, well ... it's happened again. The same amount short. I've e-mailed my store rep (Brian Benson) proof that the full amount was paid and have asked him to send proof that it wasn't. I have also contacted customer service about this issue as I find it rediculous.
dang, sorry to hear about your luck Sad I've never had any issues, but if all else fails you could contact your bank and file a claim. Or go through the BBB, that tends to get companies attention Smile
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It's especially hard when I'm an international buyer and I've got to pay AU$22 on top of what the order was for in AU dollars. So now I'm out $25 this last month.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

man sorry to hear about that. makes me think twice before ordering through them
looking for steve nash and vince carter
[Image: nashauto.jpg]

Sorry Taff Sad It's definitely an international issue as I've never heard of anything like this occurring stateside. Gotta get our fix somehow though!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

the only problem I have with them is their crappy packaging. the elite black box I got was in bad shape when I got it.

taff, I know you pick up some old school boxes periodically, may want to check out a website I use, I'll PM you. They just tend to have a decent old school selection!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-05-2012, 10:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Sorry Taff Sad It's definitely an international issue as I've never heard of anything like this occurring stateside. Gotta get our fix somehow though!
Yea I agree with buck, I have ordered from them a few times with no issues with the payment or with packaging.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Sorry to hear that Taff, as if international collectors don't get buckfutted enough already...

(04-06-2012, 09:42 AM)buckunteer Wrote: taff, I know you pick up some old school boxes periodically, may want to use a website I use, I'll PM you. They just tend to have a decent old school selection!
+1

I've done business with them since the late 90's. Not only do they have a great selection, but awesome customer service.