`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No SPA at Expo

No SPA at Expo
Likely, SP Authentic will not be available by the time the Expo rolls around. With that being the case, what will the most in demand cards be this time around?

RE: No SPA at Expo
(04-05-2012, 06:10 PM)benmitchell1024 Wrote: Likely, SP Authentic will not be available by the time the Expo rolls around. With that being the case, what will the most in demand cards be this time around?
All the wax boxes from past years on for 60% off, lol. Seriously with the delays with releases, you cannot bank on anything. I heard today Elite is delayed until May or June. SPx is delayed again and SPGU is out next week. The SPGU has to be out next week, they took dealers money on that product almost a month ago. Worst year for release delays that I can remember. I think that is why Captain C sold out so fast, nothing else to crack. I even broke fricking The Big Bang Theory to help my craving.

(04-06-2012, 01:08 AM)rippinwax Wrote: All the wax boxes from past years on for 60% off, lol. Seriously with the delays with releases, you cannot bank on anything. I heard today Elite is delayed until May or June. SPx is delayed again and SPGU is out next week. The SPGU has to be out next week, they took dealers money on that product almost a month ago. Worst year for release delays that I can remember. I think that is why Captain C sold out so fast, nothing else to crack. I even broke fricking The Big Bang Theory to help my craving.
Upper Deck I can understand-- They are trying extra hard to get all auto in packs NO REDEMPtions. But as they continue to have money problems it is getting harder to get the players to sign before payment is made.

They could go back to on time release dates but 1/2 of the auto's being redemptions-- would that make you happier?

Then they go bankrupt and you never see your redemptions like Fleer did.

(04-06-2012, 06:04 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Upper Deck I can understand-- They are trying extra hard to get all auto in packs NO REDEMPtions. But as they continue to have money problems it is getting harder to get the players to sign before payment is made.

They could go back to on time release dates but 1/2 of the auto's being redemptions-- would that make you happier?

Then they go bankrupt and you never see your redemptions like Fleer did.

Sorry no sympathy here. UD has been in business several years and McWilliams has ran it into the ground. When signing NHLPA contracts you need to have good legal people representing UD. There lack of integrity and contract negotiations fault should not fall back on the customers. I do keep buying their products so I am just as much of an idiot for doing that.

(04-06-2012, 09:41 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Sorry no sympathy here. UD has been in business several years and McWilliams has ran it into the ground. When signing NHLPA contracts you need to have good legal people representing UD. There lack of integrity and contract negotiations fault should not fall back on the customers. I do keep buying their products so I am just as much of an idiot for doing that.
I myself still buy Upper Deck and can't wait for SPA to actually come out or I hope that they release it

too bad its been delayed again...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)