`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading..

Grading..
Ive thought of trying to send a few cards in for grading.. but im curious as to the process of it all? Pricing? whats the best way of going at this.. any opinions or details would be much appreciated!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Grading..
Well I am thinking most of your answers will be answered here:

http://www.beckett.com/grading/grading_faq

As for pricing, well I am sending 6 cards in, at a 10 day service level with ground shipping all with autographs, which is costing me $118. You can do a slower service, up to 45 days I do believer at $9 a card.
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-05-2012, 11:08 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Well I am thinking most of your answers will be answered here:

http://www.beckett.com/grading/grading_faq

As for pricing, well I am sending 6 cards in, at a 10 day service level with ground shipping all with autographs, which is costing me $118. You can do a slower service, up to 45 days I do believer at $9 a card.
thanks man!

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I know if its your very first time, call the customer service number and they'll get u a new customer discount. I think it was like $50 fee but then you get like $100 credit (so really like $50 extra bucks) and then it was $8 per card, extra $1 for an auto.

There's an awesome member on here that actually does group submissions. I participated in that. It was my first time submitting and it was so easy and he did such a great job with it. It's 8 dollars a card and he does a 20 day submission. You send the cards you want graded to him with a check for however many cards you wanted submitted. I guess he lives near the Beckett headquarters, so he just walks them in. When he gets them back, you just have to worry about paying him to get them sent to you insured. I sent in 5 cards and it cost me about 65 bucks I think? Super easy. If you want anymore info, pm me and I can give you the link and the members info.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]