`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best when it comes to grading, PSA, MGS, or GMA?
Question 
Who is the best when it comes to grading, PSA, MGS, or GMA?
I'm investing some money in some great cards but I want to make sure I choose the right company to have my cards sealed.

Thank you for your time

RE: Who is the best when it comes to grading, PSA, MGS, or GMA?
PSA has best registry, BGS has best cases.

(04-05-2012, 09:39 AM)edwardwhood Wrote: I'm investing some money in some great cards but I want to make sure I choose the right company to have my cards sealed.

Thank you for your time
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

PSa good sir for pre 1985. BGS 1986-current
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i have a question about grading...im fairly new to it and i just found out how to use the registry, well almost lol. My question is if i have a card for instance a 2004 longevity sapphire Karlos Dansby psa graded 10, and i check the pop report and it only shows 1 card graded does that mean that mine is the highest psa graded for that set?? Or what does that really mean?? Im sorry for such a noob question.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Yep. I just looked it up for you. You have the only one graded and it's a PSA 10 on top of that, which is like a Bgs 9.5. Ask away no such thing as a noob question Smile. Also it's the highest graded for that particular card, there are other 10s in that set so it's not highest graded in the set, just of that particular card.

(04-05-2012, 11:03 AM)fbqueen Wrote: i have a question about grading...im fairly new to it and i just found out how to use the registry, well almost lol. My question is if i have a card for instance a 2004 longevity sapphire Karlos Dansby psa graded 10, and i check the pop report and it only shows 1 card graded does that mean that mine is the highest psa graded for that set?? Or what does that really mean?? Im sorry for such a noob question.

(04-05-2012, 11:09 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: Yep. I just looked it up for you. You have the only one graded and it's a PSA 10 on top of that, which is like a Bgs 9.5. Ask away no such thing as a noob question Smile. Also it's the highest graded for that particular card, there are other 10s in that set so it's not highest graded in the set, just of that particular card.
Thats awesome..i grabbed it for a few bucks already graded. so i guess good job for me. lol
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

I think it was a nice pickup.

(04-05-2012, 11:18 AM)fbqueen Wrote: Thats awesome..i grabbed it for a few bucks already graded. so i guess good job for me. lol