`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School Break

RE: Old School Break
Good luck! My Thunder showed up this afternoon. So I will be busting that tonight.

Sweet oakley
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-06-2012, 04:24 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Good luck! My Thunder showed up this afternoon. So I will be busting that tonight.
Just traded for a nice Kobe insert from that set. Hope you do well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Bust

Boss:
Shawn Kemp
Glenn Robinson

Bringin' It:
Shaquille O'Neal
David Robinson
Dennis Rodman
Eddie Jones

Flight School:
Antonio McDyess

Autographics:
Brian Grant

Nice break I got a box of the same, waiting for me to bust when I get home from work
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

i would say that its not to bad

(04-07-2012, 07:48 AM)kevinr Wrote: Nice break I got a box of the same, waiting for me to bust when I get home from work
where's the results?? I can't handle the suspense!!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I'll be busting my 1999-00 Skybox Premium this evening.

(04-09-2012, 04:25 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: I'll be busting my 1999-00 Skybox Premium this evening.
Total waste of money. All of the cards were severely stuck together, they went straight to the trash.......[Image: whax.gif]

(04-09-2012, 11:34 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Total waste of money. All of the cards were severely stuck together, they went straight to the trash.......[Image: whax.gif]
show that kobe!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]