`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School Break

RE: Old School Break
(04-05-2012, 02:37 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: what happened to him? he can still play at nba level
Last we heard of AI he was rumored to be signing to play in Puetro Rico but that fell thru..

he is no longer Quick Enough to play in the NBA. He might be able to be a Bench player right now but his Ego wont let him accept that role.

Busted a 1998-99 UD Encore box today. This is the only pull worth mention.

Driving Forces F/X Anfernee Hardaway 44/500

[Image: IMG-20120405-00778.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 04:55 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Busted a 1998-99 UD Encore box today. This is the only pull worth mention.

Driving Forces F/X Anfernee Hardaway 44/500

[Image: IMG-20120405-00778.jpg]
I broke a box of those a while back and hit the same insert...just of Shareef Abdur-Rahim, so it could be worse!

If you hit any of those MJ23 inserts I could probably use them, I only have I think 2 or 3 of the Encore ones. Hope the break was still fun!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I hit one, it's not the parallel though and the top has a flaw. If you need it, it's yours for postage.

I have two more old school boxes on the way and one 2010-11 as well. So stay tuned, one should arrive tomorrow.

(04-05-2012, 11:08 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: I hit one, it's not the parallel though and the top has a flaw. If you need it, it's yours for postage.

I have two more old school boxes on the way and one 2010-11 as well. So stay tuned, one should arrive tomorrow.
Nice. What boxes? I'm gonna have a variety of 97-98 boxes arriving mid-next week.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

1998-99 Skybox Thunder
1999-00 Skybox Premium
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard

It's MJ19

[Image: IMG-20120405-00783.jpg]

sweet Penny!!!! i just bought that last month
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Yeah I need that MJ. I'd toss a buck or two your way...You can even ship it in a PWE to save for both of us if you want I wouldn't mind!

I'll shoot you a message.

'preciate it! Incidentally I ordered my old-school boxes today, a little tax refund splurge. Getting one each of the following:

1997-98 Topps Chrome
1997-98 Stadium club series 1
1997-98 Stadium club series 2
1997-98 Bowman's Best

Hope they get here ASAP! I've had good luck with the 97-98 topps chrome (Jordan refractor) and bowman's best (1 box had 2 Iverson refractors, MJ refractor, Kobe insert, Shaq insert, Pippen refractor and a Ewing atomic refractor!) in the past and have never busted the stadium club so we'll see what happens.