`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correction: Watch out! -NOT-Fake Patch seller!!!

Correction: Watch out! -NOT-Fake Patch seller!!!
Scroll half way down and look how many different jersey/patch cards just happen to have the NBA logo patch in them. Coincidence?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/funkybassboo/m.h...4340.l2562

RE: Watch out! Fake Patch seller!!!
I just bought from this guy last week without any issues. He has some low serial numbered Wade cards and they arrived very quickly even though they were shipped from Japan. I'm not trying to be argumentative but my experience with his was very good.

It's not a complete logo (I.e logoman) so there's no real issue. Besides players wear more than one jersey - be it in a game or a photoshoot. I'd say he's just had some great luck.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

So I guess Im the only one thinking how rare it is to have even one logo patch....let alone 5, on semi common cards?

Ok....my bad, I should have clicked into the auction before jumping the gun on that one.
Didnt see that each of those actually say "Game Used Patch" on the card itself.

Cried wolf, I guess.

RE: Correction: Watch out! -NOT-Fake Patch seller!!!
they can be real nut its funny that they all say "Returns: Not accepted"

They are fake lol, I bet most of those patches came from just 1 of those logoman patches cut up

(04-04-2012, 10:53 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: They are fake lol, I bet most of those patches came from just 1 of those logoman patches cut up
I thought that too, but there are 2 different ones with the ball part of the logo.

They are fake, I've been collecting too long to think otherwise

(04-05-2012, 01:44 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: They are fake, I've been collecting too long to think otherwise
+1 same here
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

I think this seller used to collect sick patches back in the early 2000's and now he's trying to unload them. He's a well-established seller with several high-end sales. If I was a collector of partial logoman patches of guys who were good 7-8 years ago, I wouldn't hesitate to buy any of these.