`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Problem with Gems of the Game box, any help

Problem with Gems of the Game box, any help
I will be looking for their info to call and either demand a new real card or wanting a full cash refund. Bought a box today and pulled my 10 packs of course which were complete trash but the graded card inside was trash

04-05 Ultra Amare Stoudemire Platinum Medallion Graded BCCG 10

First of all the card is NOT serial numbered like its supposed to be and second the card is graded mint or better and the top right corner is badly damaged. This card through a legit grading service might be a 7

RE: Problem with Gems of the Game box, any help
If the card is not numbered than it probably came from the Fleer bankruptcy sale. Also, the BCCG grading standards are pathetic, and everyone considers them a joke.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Well I don't want any fake cards that were backdoored so I emailed the company and told them the deal

A non serialized BCCG being your graded card is pathetic and I think unacceptable.

Buyers need to educate themselves on what they are buying, it would save a lot of heartache. These companies aren't repackaging boxes at $20 a pop and cramming them full of high dollar bgs 9.5 cards folks.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(04-07-2012, 05:01 PM)jerodc10 Wrote: Buyers need to educate themselves on what they are buying, it would save a lot of heartache. These companies aren't repackaging boxes at $20 a pop and cramming them full of high dollar bgs 9.5 cards folks.
You are correct, they're filling them full of high dollars BCCG 10s (since I don't think I've ever not seen a card get a 10 LOL)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-07-2012, 05:01 PM)jerodc10 Wrote: Buyers need to educate themselves on what they are buying, it would save a lot of heartache. These companies aren't repackaging boxes at $20 a pop and cramming them full of high dollar bgs 9.5 cards folks.
+1..those boxes are trash, what do people really expect from a 20 dollar box

Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(04-07-2012, 05:42 PM)robd5811 Wrote: +1..those boxes are trash, what do people really expect from a 20 dollar box
Babe Ruth auto! Seriously, these people really do expect to pull a high dollar card.

lol @ the responses

Think the CEO already pulled that Babe Ruth auto for themselves.... happens with every company... somebody within the company keeps a few "good" cards for themselves.. gives them to a third party to resale for huge profit.... no wonder one person has every 1/1 Finest refractor card of the same player.... that is almost impossible...

sorry about the bad luck... I'd stay away from this product... I don't even buy blasters... since they're retail & extremely hard to pull a good card...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*