`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Joe "I'm delirious" Flacco

RE: OT: Joe "I'm delirious" Flacco
(04-04-2012, 12:29 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Still, he seems to think he is, saying in a WNST 1570 interview, "I don't think I'm top five. I think I'm the best."

He continued in the interview, "I don't think I'd be very successful at my job if I didn't feel that way."

he states he thinks he's the best, then backpedals, and tries to say he wouldn't be successful at his job if he didn't feel that way??? really??? what does he consider success??? choking every year when the team needs him the most??? what a crock... he has an overinflated ego, and he is full of crap...
If Flacco's receiver catches that sure pass for a touchdown, then it's a rematch of the 2000 season Super Bowl. Flacco can't throw it and catch it.
(04-04-2012, 11:58 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Flacco is a dbag... he is just like Tony Romo in my opinion... he is a choke artist, and will NEVER win the big game... "best" QB in the league... hmmmm...
Hey now, watch it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Giants would have beaten the Ravens worse than they beat the Patriots.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(04-04-2012, 01:56 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Giants would have beaten the Ravens worse than they beat the Patriots.
whatever.

ravens have 2 times the defense The patriots have not a ravens fan hell I cant stand them but I do know that....as for Flacco I dont think hes that great but he does have a ring unlike um the ultiimate choke (jim kelly ) lol.
Photobucket

What ring do you speak of?

(04-04-2012, 02:07 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: ravens have 2 times the defense The patriots have not a ravens fan hell I cant stand them but I do know that....as for Flacco I dont think hes that great but he does have a ring unlike um the ultiimate choke (jim kelly ) lol.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(04-04-2012, 02:20 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: What ring do you speak of?
Maybe he was thinking it was Flacco that was the QB in 2000. I think it was Dilfer that guided the Ravens in their 2000 Super Bowl.

That ring is in the same world as where Joe Flacco is the best QB in the NFL.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(04-04-2012, 02:27 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: That ring is in the same world as where Joe Flacco is the best QB in the NFL.
LOL!!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I am not a Flacco fan but I don't understand all the criticism of his statement...why would any professional go into a job and say anything other than I am the best..

Sure it may not be true..but you need to have that mentality especially in pro sports where you can be replaced in a heartbeat.

They asked him a question and he gave an honest answer...If you have pride in your work, you should wanna say I am the best at what I do..
[Image: arod.gif]

It's fine to think it.....but to open your mouth and say it is way different......it makes people scratch heads and just sigh at how stupid it sounds....I could name off a list of qbs that would be above him.....Peyton, Eli, Brady, Rodgers, Big Ben, hell I'd even throw in Stafford over him and he's still wet around the ears.

(04-04-2012, 02:43 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I am not a Flacco fan but I don't understand all the criticism of his statement...why would any professional go into a job and say anything other than I am the best..

Sure it may not be true..but you need to have that mentality especially in pro sports where you can be replaced in a heartbeat.

They asked him a question and he gave an honest answer...If you have pride in your work, you should wanna say I am the best at what I do..
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.