`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - NFL Draft: Is this Fair?? Comments/Opinions Welcome!

RE: OT - NFL Draft: Is this Fair?? Comments/Opinions Welcome!
If someone can prove to me that anything on the Wonderlic test has anything to do with the talent a player has or helps him on the field, then it would matter to me. Mo is gonna be an awesome player, whoever gets him
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(04-04-2012, 09:13 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: All I'm saying is:
- The Wonderlic does not predict success in the NFL
- A dumb guy is different than a jerk (See: Pacman)
- Combines events are overrated and the truth is on gamedays.
I agree with you. It doesnt mean anything as far as being a great player. You can be talented athletically but also be dumb. But all Im saying is there is no way he made it through school that far by being dumb. Unless his teachers just let him through the cracks. So that in turn probably points to just not caring when it comes time to take the test. That is where my rage is at. Its like a 15 minute test of easy questions. If your life is about to change in a massive way and that test is a part of it, players need to quit being cocky dillholes and just do the dang test.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Here's a sample Wonderlic test --

[Image: wonderlic.jpg]

I'll get the answers in a second. You multiply your correct answers by 4.167. If he TRULY got a 4, then he got one question right.
The answers follow the questions --

[Image: wonderlicanswers.jpg]
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Oh jimitty christmas. I sit here and laugh at these questions. How hard is it to multiply 21 times 4? They are so easy! But they do progressively get harder as you go on but still not bad. How is a player going to remember hundreds of different plays if they cant even remember what the 9th month of the year is? Thats why they should be required to pass a certain score on this thing.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I agree a QB and some O lineman need intelligence, but a DB needs to know coverage calls and have athleticism and instincts, IMO.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I want to start off by saying I did not read any comments on this before making my own, as I did read the story beforehand, and I think the kid should get drafted based on his skills as a football player, not some leaked results that a team that really wants him tried to move up and couldnt, so they "leak" the result hoping he will drop to them. Obviously he excelled at the game for us to even be talking about him, and for him to have a learning dis-ability (which his school knew about, and they still gave him a scholarship because he utilized the tools that were given to him) just shows ALL OF US what we can do if we really work hard to achieve our goals that we sent for ourselves. just my opinion
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

It measures intelligence ..not talent. If you are taking a QB...you want an intelligent one. If you are taking a CB...not so much.