`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Heritage Mike Stanton super SP Error?

2012 Topps Heritage Mike Stanton super SP Error?
I have a list of errors and SPs..
The Beckett listing has one for ERR card, which is suppose to have "Complete major and minor league batting record" as the error.
Can someone look at their #483 card and see what it says on the back?
Do I have the rare error card?? Or is the listing I got from an internet source wrong?
Thanks

RE: 2012 Topps Heritage Mike Stanton super SP Error?
Here is what the error card looks like on the back:

[Image: KGrHqZHJCE9Mc3HdgBPNQ75j1Q60_12.jpg]

(04-04-2012, 10:56 AM)aktlingit Wrote: Here is what the error card looks like on the back:

[Image: KGrHqZHJCE9Mc3HdgBPNQ75j1Q60_12.jpg]
So it is the W in place of the R as another thread was talking about and not the minor and major league heading?
That is what I thought..the price of the card you scanned is +++
Why can this not be more clearly told to collectors...ridiculous that we have to wonder about the variations..
Topps should give a clear list to avoid confusion..
Oh..wait..they do not have to..they are the only game in town!! Sorry, I forgot..

(04-04-2012, 12:36 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: So it is the W in place of the R as another thread was talking about and not the minor and major league heading?
That is what I thought..the price of the card you scanned is +++
Why can this not be more clearly told to collectors...ridiculous that we have to wonder about the variations..
Topps should give a clear list to avoid confusion..
Oh..wait..they do not have to..they are the only game in town!! Sorry, I forgot..
Its part of the nostalgia that is Heritage. Back in the day you didnt know what the errors or variations were until you were opening packs and noticed differences. Even when UD was around Topps didnt tell you all the errors or var's in Heritage until the product was live for quite some time.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket