`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF-- Fred Mcgriff Braves auto..PLEASE HELP

WTTF-- Fred Mcgriff Braves auto..PLEASE HELP
Been having problems finding this one and have missed out on about everyone sold in the last couple of months so I'll try this route. Will Trade in your favor on mostly anything I have FT for one of these. As long as it's certified and in a Braves uni I'm good. If you got one let me know and we WILL work something out. Really want to add this to my PC SOON
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: WTTF-- Fred Mcgriff Braves auto..PLEASE HELP
Well I'm now 0-4 trying to buy one of these from the bay so im bumping it up in the hopes someone has one and is willing to move it. Really want to add this and a maddux to the PC soon.

wish i could help - i used to be one of the top 5 mcgriff collectors in the world - but i have sold all my auto cards (except a minor league card).

but if you need an 8x10 or jersey signed, i still have those

Just looking for a card right now for my collection but if I decide to add I'll remember you got some stuff. Looks like I might pick up a Maddux this week if I don't lose out on them. Want to add something big to the collection while I got some money in PayPal.

I believe I have an extra from 2007 Sweet Spot Classic, the Silver Stitch Blue Ink version. Unfortunately the autos on both the copies I have are faded pretty bad (one so you can hardly tell it is there). I haven't even listed it for trade because it is so bad. I wouldn't recommend any of his autos from this set, unless they are on the bat barrel. Ebay can be frustrating when it comes to McGriff autos, they always seem to go for more than I want to pay for them.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(04-07-2012, 09:47 AM)zaccheus85 Wrote: I believe I have an extra from 2007 Sweet Spot Classic, the Silver Stitch Blue Ink version. Unfortunately the autos on both the copies I have are faded pretty bad (one so you can hardly tell it is there). I haven't even listed it for trade because it is so bad. I wouldn't recommend any of his autos from this set, unless they are on the bat barrel. Ebay can be frustrating when it comes to McGriff autos, they always seem to go for more than I want to pay for them.
Yea I've missed out on the last 3 Greats of the Game autos. Thought for sure I had the last one at almost BV but still lost it. That's about the only other one I see in a Braves uni besides the Sweet Spot. Oh yea and there is the Leaf Signature but I'm not too fond of it. All the Sweet Spots on the bay are faded pretty bad too. If I found one in good shape I probably still wouldn't get it because it would be displayed and probably fade on me when I got it.

giving this one more try. Due to finiancial restraints I'm only trading right now for Braves autos I need and having to sell off my football for Paypal to purchase Braves autos I want. So let me know if you have a McGriff. Thanks.

Crazy. I remember i bought 2 of those mcgriff greats of the game autos for 3.50 dlvd a few years ago and traded them...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

yea I wish I could find them for that now. The last 2 on auction went for 23 and 22 and there is one now for $39.99 with a best offer so I offered $25 which is better than the 2 last auctions and he turned it down.