`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographed Signed Baseball Cards For Trade

RE: Autographed Signed Baseball Cards For Trade
(04-03-2012, 08:12 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: so just to confirm, are you wanting my TTM/IPs or are you asking for my certified autos in return?
Either is fine, however for the Ryan and Ripken either certified or PSA/DNA certification.

(04-03-2012, 08:37 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: Feel free to check me for the Ripken or Ryan
You have a bunch of really nice cards, just nothing I am looking for at the moment. Thanks for the interest though.

All still available taking offers...

To the Top....

Check me for the ryan
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Check me for the Kershaw! Maybe the Dirk too if you find something you like.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Those Ginter cards look really great signed in blue. Why didn't you get the Kershaw done?
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

(04-06-2012, 03:38 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Check me for the ryan
I looked, and you do have some very nice cards. I honestly didn't see anything I needed right now though. Thanks.
(04-06-2012, 05:41 AM)james lacroix Wrote: Those Ginter cards look really great signed in blue. Why didn't you get the Kershaw done?
Those were done before I got the Kershaw signed. Honestly, I don't normally like to pay for the fee unless it is a HOF'er, but if I keep the Kershaw it along with two Mariano Rivera's I have will go out next.
(04-06-2012, 03:41 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Check me for the Kershaw! Maybe the Dirk too if you find something you like.
TM Sent.

Also, anyone can send me trade offers for any of these. I added them to my organizer as their base card with the comment either signed or signed & PSA/DNA certified. Clicking on my organizer will show my collections and there is one titled Signed Cards IP - TTM.