`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Michael Jordan Autograph Card Question

RE: Michael Jordan Autograph Card Question
(04-03-2012, 07:14 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: If you are going to buy a MJ don't get a junk UD College auto, get a Bulls uni auto
I take offense to that...deff not junk
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Your cheapest option would be a PSA DNa authenticated auto followed up by the aforementioned UD UNC autos..

I get where you're coming from on not wanting the Wizards uni auto D-John. I've tried to delete those years from my memory permanently haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-04-2012, 10:50 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I get where you're coming from on not wanting the Wizards uni auto D-John. I've tried to delete those years from my memory permanently haha.
x2 lol, There's no trace of wizards anything in my Jordan collection!

(04-04-2012, 01:36 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: x2 lol, There's no trace of wizards anything in my Jordan collection!
haha I've got a few, they're marked FT in my org but nobody wants them. Not a coincidence I'm certain. I'm tempted to just throw them all up as a Wizards lot on the 'bay to cleanse my collection!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

It's funny that as much as I don't like seeing Jordan in a Wizards uniform, but I really love his cards with him in a #45 jersey.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Remember the days when we were happy and excited to have an auto of our hero or whatever? Nowadays it's all about what uni he/she is in or this and that...etc

Blame the card companies for over producing? Maybe...

Just think most collectors have traveled in way too many different directions with our choices. Not bad by any means, just an odd way to visually see how different most of us have become as collectors and what our preferences have become compared to the past.

Hope you land an MJ auto regardless of the uni. Smile

If I were you, I'd try to get a MJ auto in his bulls uniform... not college... even though they might be cheaper. For me, the few MJ's I bought came from overseas.. a lot of collectors don't like buying cards that have to be shipped internationally & they the auctions always end in the middle of the night, so US collectors are not awake to try to snipe the bid.

Don't know what your trade inventory is like, but there are a few people on Beckett that have MJ's for trade... but will more likely want premium players and/or cash deal..

Good luck obtaining a MJ.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-04-2012, 04:03 PM)djohn Wrote: It's funny that as much as I don't like seeing Jordan in a Wizards uniform, but I really love his cards with him in a #45 jersey.

+1000 reminds us all of his epic comeback and the second 3-peat.

Of course the real question is, if he hadn't left, would they have won 8 titles in a row? I'm inclined to think they would've gotten to the finals both years, but could they have beaten the Rockets with the reunited Glide and Dream? Sadly we'll never know!