`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
USPS lost my card

RE: USPS lost my card
There you go, I was pretty sure you had no chance at a refund. I honestly wouldn't ding seller ones feedback either. USPS lost your card or it was stolen. Either way that is out of the realm of his control and it is not right to leave a negative.

This is my first bad experience with eBay or USPS as far as losing an item. I will wait to receive the card, analyze this whole thing and see what action if any I decide to take. I appreciate everyones feedback/opinion/advice. Will post an update once I receive the card.

UPDATE

The card is back where it belongs but I'm on the fence as to how I should proceed.
The guy did return the card and sounds like an honest person but you never know.
Question:
Does he work for the USPS?
If he does then he will probably continue stealing until he gets caught.
If he doesnt then maybe he can point out the person that sold him the card.

What do you guys think?

[Image: 19cb4df3.jpg]

[Image: d200a4d9.jpg]

I think you can go to your Post office you can open a Mail Fraud investigation with them. This 2nd Seller definately sounds shady.

i have no idea why folks think the second seller is shady.

he went above and beyond

(04-05-2012, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no idea why folks think the second seller is shady.

he went above and beyond
Same here. Nothing about the second seller sounds shady after reading the entire turn of events.

I would be tickled pink that I still ended up with the card and move on down the road. You don't know enough about the situation to try and pursue a criminal investigation.

If someone sells me a magic auto for 30 bucks theres no way in hell i would just let the card go because someone told me that was their card..it makes no sense..im still stickin to wat i thought happened..seller got the card back sold it to his friend for that price and the second seller just didnt want to get involved in any investigation
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i have no idea why folks think the second seller is shady.

he went above and beyond
If you honestly think this dude bought a Magic Auto for $30 and is nice enough to just turn around and give it to someone else becuase he Claims it was his. PM me i got a few Business ideas you might be interested in.

What most likely happened was either

A. he works for the Post office saw the Paypal label felt the Card inside cut it open saw the Magic auto and decided to Swipe it and try to resell it.

B. It got Delivered to his P.O Box(i think the OP used a this as his address) by mistake he opened it and figured it was his lucky day and tried to flip it on Ebay.

When the OP contacted him he knew the Gig was up and he Tampered with the Mail and figured if he makes up some fake story about buying the card cheap and sending it to back to the OP free of Charge he will be in the Clear..

Option B is entirely within the realm of possibility and makes the most sense of anything I have heard pointing toward the second seller being dishonest.

I think you just enjoy a good conspiracy if you think seller one had anything to do with it.

(04-05-2012, 12:09 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: When the OP contacted him he knew the Gig was up and he Tampered with the Mail and figured if he makes up some fake story about buying the card cheap and sending it to back to the OP free of Charge he will be in the Clear..
im the one who contacted the seller initially, actually

people want to see evil in ebay sellers even when it doesnt exist. i wont convince you otherwise, so ill stop trying