`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!

Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!
I sold this jerk a Dwyane Wade Totally Certified card on February 14. I emailed him the same day and told him the card would be shipped on the 16th. I sent him a message on the 16th stating I worked late (which was true) and the card would be sent out on the 17th. The card was delivered on the 20th and I had not received feedback from him so I emailed him on the 26th and asked if all was ok and requested positive feedback if it was. Keep in mind, he did not respond to any of these messages. Then today, 30 DAYS LATER AND WITHOUT RESPONDING TO ANY MESSAGES OR REPORTING A PROBLEM, he leaves me NEGATIVE feedback and leave a bible passage "John 8:44" as the feedback, which reads:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

What IS THAT!?!? I am so pissed right now! I reported him for feedback manipulation. He must be an absolute psychopath! I sent him a response and kindly asked him why he left negative feedback and SURPRISE SURPRISE got no response! Someone tell me this guy is as big of an xxxxx as I think he is to make me feel better!

RE: Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!
Don't know if he is or not, but something is defiantly not right with him. Good luck.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Lol i wouldnt trust a guy on ebay with that name lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Looks like you arent the only one. 3 times today, I'm sure you wont be the only one reporting this buyer!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

He's left that same response for you and 2 others.All of them purchases of like $3. Dont know what is up with this person.

The Exorsist of Emily Rose was a good movie...

Sounds like a true mental case?

Did you read the responses to the two negatives he received? Thank you for the heads up, I have blocked him as a bidder.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

Did you send with tracking? Hopefully you did so you can prove that the item arrived in a timely fashion.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Oh don't worry, I did. It shipped out on February 17 and arrived February 21. I have been on the phone with ebay for over 30 minutes trying to get this removed...

this thread made me LOL