`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Raise PP - Changing My Hobby a bit

Need to Raise PP - Changing My Hobby a bit
OK, so I am after one last big card and I am just about there to make the deal. After that I won't be buying boxes anymore and moving my focus only to filling my sets, trading, and selling off everything else.

As some of you know, I recently found out we are expecting our first child and thus the necessary change in the hobby for me for a while.

I am looking to accept reasonable offers. I will glady compare to ebay sales and if it makes sense to take the price, I will. Also, if we are way off in price, let's negotiate a little, it doesn't have to be a one and done type scenario.

Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Boxing - a little bit of everything for everyone. I still have quite a bit of inventory to move and for those after teams, certain players, maybe even a position I could sell base commons for pennies on the dollar plus shipping just to move and make room.

Im not asking for charity, but give it a look, is there is something you like, PM what you want to pay and let's make a deal. It would be much appreciated and very helpful.

Thanks, Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Need to Raise PP - Changing My Hobby a bit
Topps Heritage commons 2001, 02, 04, 05, 06? Any and all.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

RE: Need to Raise PP - Changing My Hobby a bit
I don't think I have any, I think I have RC's left from the 2011 set. Need to look at Org.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.