Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Ryan Leaf arrested again!?!

OT: Ryan Leaf arrested again!?!
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/776527...es-montana

I'm a huge Coug fan and it kills me to see one of our own continue this downward spiral. I honestly thought he was doing better and really working to overcome this addiction. I literally finished reading his book a week before his arrest and thought I kind of understood him more after reading it. But cmon dude....you get arrested for burglary, then, after posting bail, you go out and rob more people? Maybe it's because I don't know what it's like being addicted to something like that, but that is just ridiculous. Get some help man.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: OT: Ryan Leaf arrested again!?!
A fellow Coug alum here and it is sad. I was mad at him a couple days ago, but it's become sad to me now. He's obviously more addicted than I thought.

Addiction works in strange ways. Believe me I lived it first hand growing up with my father. There is hope if he wants help. He's just gotta go get it.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

i saw your post and just figured u had just heard about last weeks arrest...then i looked at the link and wtf he did it again?? lol he def needs to get an mri of his brain!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Addiction in a monster that I have seen time and time again and deal with on a regular basis. The last example was this young fella. He get hurt working on an off shore oil rig. He got near a million from a lawsuit he files. Not two months later he is broke, all due to Drugs.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

He just needs help. I saw the headline and thought I was misreading it. I hope he does get some help.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Ive lived this addiction, and it's not easy. Your brain doesn't work any more and you will do anything to feel better. It is sad
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(04-02-2012, 01:21 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Addiction works in strange ways. Believe me I lived it first hand growing up with my father. There is hope if he wants help. He's just gotta go get it.
That is some true words right there! But honestly the dude is out of control!! They tracked his GPS in his truck and he was just randomly pulling into driveways in the neiborhood and knocking on doors to see who wasnt home so he could break in, he is lucky somebody hasnt put some lead in his azz by now! All them people up in Montana bear arms, somebody is looking out for him cause he very easily could be dead right now. He would be if he came in my house.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(04-02-2012, 09:12 PM)jncdrew Wrote: That is some true words right there! But honestly the dude is out of control!! They tracked his GPS in his truck and he was just randomly pulling into driveways in the neiborhood and knocking on doors to see who wasnt home so he could break in, he is lucky somebody hasnt put some lead in his azz by now! All them people up in Montana bear arms, somebody is looking out for him cause he very easily could be dead right now. He would be if he came in my house.
Haha this is funny because Im from montana and lived there my whole life up until like 3 months ago. But I remember a couple years back they did a study and found there was like an average of like 8 guns per household in montana haha.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/