Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
New week and looking to kick it off w/some trading

RE: New week and looking to kick it off w/some trading
Pms sent your way
(04-03-2012, 02:36 PM)dow714 Wrote: Andrew Luck Press Pass blue Auto /50 If youre interested check my post. My wants are in there.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

additional pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

You see anything for any of those gold standards?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

no i didn't
(04-03-2012, 09:56 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: You see anything for any of those gold standards?
My Flickr

Please check me, I'm sure I could find a trade in there!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Open offer sent
(04-04-2012, 07:58 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: Please check me, I'm sure I could find a trade in there!
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr

What are you looking to get for an Andy Dalton auto?

welcome to beckett. i didn't see anything in your org here nor did i see a link to a bucket or list. Do you have either of these I can check out?
(04-04-2012, 02:11 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: What are you looking to get for an Andy Dalton auto?
My Flickr

welcome to beckett. i didn't see anything in your org here nor did i see a link to a bucket or list. Do you have either of these I can check out?
(04-04-2012, 02:11 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: What are you looking to get for an Andy Dalton auto?
My Flickr