`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Heritage hobby

2012 Topps Heritage hobby
I broke down and bought a box Saturday and am semi happy with it. I will add scans later when I get time but here is the break down of what I got. One thing that I was happy with was I got absolutely no dupes in this box. I think that is a first for me.

SP's

Brandon Belt
Todd Helton
Jimmy Rollins
Shane Victorino
Jonny Venters
Josh Willingham
Omar Infante
Endy Chavez

Error card

J.P. Arencibia

Image swap

Ryan Braun

Clubhouse Collection Swatch

Jimmy Rollins

Mini Stickers

Felix Hernandez
Matt Morre
Victor Martinez

Buy back vintage

Mack Jones(Braves)

Heritage Chrome

Evan Longoria
David Price
Jayson Werth

Flashbacks

Willie Mays
Pope Paul VI
Al Kaline
JFK U.S./Cuba

Then and Now

Eddie Mathews/Jose Bautista
Sandy Koufax/Clayton Kershaw (I really like this card!)

New Age Performers

Joey Votto

This is all that I have found so far, going to look back through the box to make sure I didn't over look any error cards or swaps.

RE: 2012 Topps Heritage hobby
I am interested in the Venters SP and maybe the Mathews/Bautista in a possible trade later if you want to PM me
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(04-02-2012, 12:38 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: I am interested in the Venters SP and maybe the Mathews/Bautista in a possible trade later if you want to PM me
I will think about it, I haven't added any of it to my org yet and am contemplating trying to put the set together. It would mean giving up on a different set I am working on so it's up in the air. I'll let you know soon.

Yeah put me on the list for some of the SP's and flashbacks. Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Ditto, looking for high numbers.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.