`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
ultra pro magnetic sizes

ultra pro magnetic sizes
does anyone know the size chart for the ultra pro magnetic's. gona buy a few but don't know the size to get. looking to put mostly standard auto's in them but need a few for a logo patch and college patch auto from elite. what size's would i need to look for. any info would be great. thanks tyler
[Image: wvufan101.png]

RE: ultra pro magnetic sizes
(04-01-2012, 11:06 PM)wvufan101 Wrote: does anyone know the size chart for the ultra pro magnetic's. gona buy a few but don't know the size to get. looking to put mostly standard auto's in them but need a few for a logo patch and college patch auto from elite. what size's would i need to look for. any info would be great. thanks tyler
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, hope it helps:

1 Regular Card = 20 Point - Use All Standard or Regular Card Holders

3 Regular Cards = 55 Point - Use 55 Point Holders (Also called Action Packed Size or Thick)

4-5 Regular Cards = 70-75 Point - Use 75 Point Holders or Extra Thick Holders

6-8 Regular Cards = 120-130 Point - Use 130 Point Holders (Commonly called Memorabilia Size or Real Thick or 3.5 mm)

9-12 Regular Cards = 180 Point - Use 180 Point Holders (Also called Super Thick)
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I use 35 pt holders for your basic cards because now a days they are pretty dang thin: example:

[Image: 6ifchz.png]

I have 55 pt holders for bowman/topps chrome, auto's, relics etc: examples:

[Image: 2j0l8b7.png]

[Image: 33uyjgh.png]

[Image: 2rngd2v.png]

I use 130 pt holders for medium thick cards like these:

[Image: nv6qs9.png]

[Image: zxkuc8.png]

Any thing thicker easily the 180 pt. case.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Subscribed
5 Stars
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

here is what I was taught when doing the magnetics. I was going crazy with buying sizes that were too big or too small.

A standard card today is 20pt. All you do is take the card you want to magnetic and lay it on a table. No penny sleep. then take a couple base cards and stack them right next to the card. Then when you got the same heigh count the cards you used and times it by 20pt. so 5 base cards is 100pt. Hope this helps

Daniel
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

thanks for everyone helpin me out. HeyFitzy man the pics were awsome to help me see what type cards fit in what. i am gona go with the 55 point and the 130 sizes for what i need right now. thanks alot tyler
[Image: wvufan101.png]