`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Back Home from spring training, Jimfalbo, take a look

RE: Back Home from spring training, Jimfalbo, take a look
Wow... that's huge you got his bat. Dude is a solid player. I wish I could get a Tabata bat Sad I talk to Pedro all the time when he's up here in Pitt, guy is a total class act, just wish the Pirates would stop sending him up and down. May be I can get one of his instead.

[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Thanks Jim, and i'm sure it'll work! Just watch/listen for one to break!

and funny you should mention alvarez, another person i saw got one of his bats... offered it to me for the Tabata but i said no. The Tabata is too cool and has waaaay to much character
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

very cool! Love the Tabata picture...and the bat, of course!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(04-02-2012, 09:46 AM)insidethevines Wrote: Thanks Jim, and i'm sure it'll work! Just watch/listen for one to break!

and funny you should mention alvarez, another person i saw got one of his bats... offered it to me for the Tabata but i said no. The Tabata is too cool and has waaaay to much character
I was stoked when Tabs signed. I got a lot of solid cards of him dirt cheap last month off the bay lol, now he's up there with cutch
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(04-03-2012, 04:29 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I was stoked when Tabs signed. I got a lot of solid cards of him dirt cheap last month off the bay lol, now he's up there with cutch
Ehhhh, i wouldnt go as far as saying he's up there with mccutchen.. Mccutchen is in the top 3 players under 30 years old (Stanton, him, and Justin Upton)
But, i do have high expectations for Tabata this upcoming season, i could see him hitting 20 + homeruns with a .300+ average
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]