`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help identifying a card.... 1999 Metal Barry Bonds

Need help identifying a card.... 1999 Metal Barry Bonds
Hey everyone. I need some help figuring out what card I have. I looked in the beckett database & couldnt find it.

It is a 1999 Skybox Metal Barry Bonds "Sterling Heavy Metal Fusion" , card #22F , #d 109/500

I am mainly a football guy and I dont have any baseball like this to compare it to. The only oddity I see, is on the back of the card below the MLB Logo in small print it says "20th National...Atlanta 1999" so Im guessing maybe it might be a promotional show card maybe...??

Any ways, here are the scans. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance! Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: Need help identifying a card.... 1999 Metal Barry Bonds
It is the 1999 SkyBox Molten Metal Fusion Sterling #22 Barry Bonds HM. Beckett should have it listed as being serial-numbered to 500, but they don't. Here is what it says in the set description:

"This 50-card set is parallel to the Molten Metal Fusion insert set and features blue foil stamping. Only 500 sequentially numbered sets were produced."

[Image: Boston.jpg]

Ii your trading the Bonds,I'd be interested in it.Lmk--thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(04-01-2012, 06:54 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: It is the 1999 SkyBox Molten Metal Fusion Sterling #22 Barry Bonds HM. Beckett should have it listed as being serial-numbered to 500, but they don't. Here is what it says in the set description:

"This 50-card set is parallel to the Molten Metal Fusion insert set and features blue foil stamping. Only 500 sequentially numbered sets were produced."
Thank you!
(04-01-2012, 07:07 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Ii your trading the Bonds,I'd be interested in it.Lmk--thanks
PM sent.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**