`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Im done collecting , have to sell everything..org updated

RE: Im done collecting , have to sell everything
sent a trade offer for the ones im interested in. good luck with whatever is going on!!

I'm sorry to hear this man.

I'm interested in your Frank Robinson auto and Warren Spahn auto. Please let me know.

Again, hope all is well with you.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I am going to work on my house for awhile. if you guys could do me a favor and send me open offers with what your'e interested in that would be great, cuz im getting rocked with pms and i cant keep up lol. i will mark every card i have ft and do the fs thing when i get back. thanks again for all the nice comments and offers. I will respond later when i get home. thanks again guys

How much for this?
[Image: P1010006-1.jpg]
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

This is unhappy news indeed, you were one of my favourite people to deal with on the site. Whatever the circumstances of your departure, I wish you well.

I'm guessing this means the money for the Koufax and Braun autos isn't coming, eh? I sure hope that whole mixup with your wife wasn't part of what's leading to your departure...

All the best John.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(04-01-2012, 03:08 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: This is unhappy news indeed, you were one of my favourite people to deal with on the site. Whatever the circumstances of your departure, I wish you well.

I'm guessing this means the money for the Koufax and Braun autos isn't coming, eh? I sure hope that whole mixup with your wife wasn't part of what's leading to your departure...

All the best John.
its just temporary.......within the next month im sure he will be back.....same with me<<<<<<< came back within 2 weeks....lmao
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

sorry to hear that,hope everything works out
pm sent
good luck
-cameron

Sorry to hear that John. All the best and hope to see you here again soon.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Really sorry to hear this. I personally haven't had any trades with you John but you were a great member here and you will surely be missed. Hope everything is alright.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I appreciate all of your comments. That is actually not the reason rogerrabbit, but i still ddnt get that back yet and i am really pissed, and sorry to you that it happened. when that longoria redemption comes keep it as an apology. And thanks again to all you guys for your kind words. Ill def be back at some point but gotta get some monetary situations squared away first.