`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Help , Anyone know what this signed cardinals ball would sell for ?

Little Help , Anyone know what this signed cardinals ball would sell for ?
My buddy just won a raffle at some fundraiser and his prize was a signed 2011 Cardinals ball. Has every players sig and larussa's (i think) of the world series champions. I have no idea about this stuff, so i told him id ask on here and see what people say. Lmk what you think he could get for it plz. thanks

RE: Little Help , Anyone know what this signed cardinals ball would sell for ?
One recently sold for $2000. He could probably squeeze $2500 out of it on a BIN. Thats a nice raffle prize, all i ever win is T-Shirts.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

thanks for the reply, yeah he did pretty well i would say. i figured since it was one of pujols last autos on the cards it would do pretty well, i told him like 1500 lol. Thats why i made the thread i dnt know anything.

if he got a COA with it i would say 2500 should be easy to get

It really depends on how many were signed. Youd think an '86 Mets with "The Kid" would be about 3k but they can be had for around $700 and that was 25 yrs ago. They signed a ton of them.

Afaik all those players are still alive so one could still get their autos on a ball. Just because Pujols and Larusa signed it while still Cardinals doesnt really mean anything.

Awesome prize though.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-