`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1,000 Wades and counting...

RE: 1,000 Wades and counting...
(04-01-2012, 08:42 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Thanks for the replies all. I have been collecting him for about 3 years? I bought some of his rookie cards in '06 but never really tried to develop a collection until '09.

Buckunteer: Yes. Always come to me first if you pull a Wade. Even if it's base. If it's a new set especially (such as Hoops) I would prefer to buy them cheaply as a lot.

Knight: I don't have them on a photobucket but I plan to one of these days. I wish Beckett would just let me upload pictures.

Hoodauction: I don't have any duplicates and without counting I believe I have only about 7 autos but a ton of game used (this is what I initially started collection and then branched out to everything) and 20-30? patch cards.

I would have to say my favorite card I own is a 2009-10 Certified Emerald Patch #'d 1/3...
Sorry Hoodauction - forgot to answer your question...

I don't own any 1/1's as they are so expensive but it's one of those things that if you can afford it and it is worth it to you, you can't overpay. I mean, it is literally one of a kind. If you sold it on ebay, I would be willing to bet it would get somewhere around $200-$250. There was just a printing plate 1/1 that sold for $170...

Cool man Nice!! That Collection sounds sweet! And ya i hear ya on the 1/1 your right, thats why i dished out the$, thanks for your reply, Goodluck on making your 1000th Wade!!! GO HEAT!