`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unbelievable Mail Let-Down

RE: Unbelievable Mail Let-Down
(04-01-2012, 03:00 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Wrong advice.
As PP/Ebay will usually have you ship it back WITH a tracking # THAT is IF you want your money back lol
Not so. I am not saying if PP/Ebay asked to ship it back, but the seller. Have done this a couple of times no problems from the seller.

To many people think the worst of Ebay sellers on here but I have had almost 5000 purchase on Ebay and maybe 2 or 3 bad sellers who where $@#*@#*$^

Almost like this is a complaint department for Ebay-- not a Fan forum.

eBay issued me a courtesy refund late last night and I won't have to return the card. I don't think the guy is a "bad" seller, he just should have known better. He even messaged me late last night admitting that he was currently out of the 120pt top loaders and put it in one that was too small so he could get the item shipped out quickly. Simply put, it was just carelessness. I know it's only a piece of cardboard, I'm just frustrated that it was numbered out of 10 and that it'll be a hard one to come across. I guess it is what it is lol.

great looking card but to bad it showed up like that, i would try and get a refund if possible

(03-31-2012, 02:25 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Soooooo, I won a really nice Oshie Luxury Suite Prime/Patch Gold /10 last week on eBay and I was very exciting about adding it to my PC because they patches were pretty nice. Welllll, check out how it arrived to me today:

[Image: 2012-03-31_14-03-39_661.jpg]
[Image: 2012-03-31_14-04-18_834.jpg]

Absolutely horrible creasing! Not only was the card stuffed into a top-loader that was too small for it, but the card had absolutely ZERO protection whatsoever. It was just tossed right into the bubble mailer. Anger doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. A card numbered out of 10 is now worthless and basically trash.
That sucks man, great card too.

I had the same exact thing happen with a Marcel Dionne, right where the patch was it got creased in transit.

Buyer didnt take responsibility, gave him some really bad feedback. He freaked, threatened me, I reported him to eBay. Just a bad situation.

Hope yours turns out better.

Did you buy any chance snipe his auction? Wondering if he did that on purpose...you have to be mentally retarded to ship that way...
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(04-01-2012, 06:12 PM)Merovius Wrote: That sucks man, great card too.

I had the same exact thing happen with a Marcel Dionne, right where the patch was it got creased in transit.

Buyer didnt take responsibility, gave him some really bad feedback. He freaked, threatened me, I reported him to eBay. Just a bad situation.

Hope yours turns out better.

Did you buy any chance snipe his auction? Wondering if he did that on purpose...you have to be mentally retarded to ship that way...
I'm sure I bid on it late in the listing, but I don't think I "sniped" it. But yea, I can't believe it had no protection and was stuffed into a top loader too small for it.

here's the one i got last year

as you can see that the "R" is bent, the guy would not give refund because he stated that it was not sent like that, he got negative feedback from me

[Image: PPrucha174.jpg]

(04-01-2012, 10:36 PM)afff Wrote: here's the one i got last year

as you can see that the "R" is bent, the guy would not give refund because he stated that it was not sent like that, he got negative feedback from me

[Image: PPrucha174.jpg]
It doesn't matter if it wasn't sent like that or not. It could have happened due to poor packaging; as was the case with my card. The seller is accountable for properly packaging the card safely. You should have filed a claim and you would have gotten your $ back. It took me winning my claim before the seller admitted to me in a message that he cut corners and shipped the card in a holder that was too small.