`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipped me wrong case

RE: Shipped me wrong case
(03-31-2012, 11:50 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Did you order it from The Hobby box that guy Chris who breaks all the boxes on youtube? He really gets to me!!! How he tears into peoples stuff and shuffles very fast threw all the cards and dropping them all over! I would never in my life buy anything from that, or let him touch one of my cards!
and hes just plain annoying! love watchin all box breaks but the ones he does. he handles the cards like they are getting thrown out afterwards.
ebay 1/1. you wont get any 1/1 credit for those here.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-31-2012, 11:50 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Did you order it from The Hobby box that guy Chris who breaks all the boxes on youtube? He really gets to me!!! How he tears into peoples stuff and shuffles very fast threw all the cards and dropping them all over! I would never in my life buy anything from that, or let him touch one of my cards!

He's a good guy and his videos are entertaining, I always watch them over my lunch break. I think he goes fast through the cards because the people who have him bust them on video really are only interested in the hits. Otherwise they would bust them themselves.. Anyway if that's your objection, still I don't know why you wouldn't buy boxes with him, he can't touch the cards while they're inside, right?
Anyway that's just my thoughts, don't mean to be defensive on his behalf lol

(03-31-2012, 12:15 PM)phxsuns1521 Wrote: the videos are kinda entertaining to see cool stuff pulled but i thought the entire point of buying a box was the joy of opening it yourself...lol

however, it is smart on his end...i bet he sells tons of boxes.
agreed, i would never have someone else bust my boxes.. oohw the sound of the packs Smile

And i bet he makes a good buck out of the youtube revenues as well...

a case of elite black? Stoked to see the scans *Stalks box break section with baited breath*...
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yeah I think chris is a really nice guy he only goes thru the cards so fast because people dont want a 20 minute video
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I don't think Chris is a bad guy. I always thought people got like a discount if he opened their boxes on video but that's not the case. I myself would want to open the packs and enjoy it instead of letting someone else do it. I wish I had a LCS in my area like The Hobby Box lol.

My Collection
Twitter @KnightsCards
[Image: SmallerBanner.jpg]

Ya i would definitely not have someone else open my boxes, i LOVE opening them!! He deff found a little gig forsure good for him, i like watching the pulls. I have wondered if he pulled like something ridiculous, couldn't he just turn the camera off and delete the video and keep the card? It would be terrible, but worst things have happened.

Does anyone have a link to his box breaks? I think I know who you are asking about. I want to check out his breaks
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

It's stupid to go on and on about Chris and his box breaks, if you don't want to watch his breaks or buy from him don't. other wise move on.

dont watch if ya dont like him...he doesnt treat the cards any differently than you or me would when we open...is he suppose to wear sterile white gloves when opening cards...give me a break

(04-01-2012, 02:48 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Does anyone have a link to his box breaks? I think I know who you are asking about. I want to check out his breaks
Here you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_STmo3oikU