`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calling all Northeast Ohio collectors

Calling all Northeast Ohio collectors
From reading a few threads over the past week I never realized how many members on here were from northeast Ohio. Everyone from the area, stop in and say hi. Maybe we can all help each other out with some Cleveland items on our wantlists. I am really trying to find andre thornton, brett butler, julio franco, and joe carter certified autos in tribe uniform. I would be willing to buy if unable to make a trade. Thanks!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Calling all Northeast Ohio collectors
(03-30-2012, 11:02 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: From reading a few threads over the past week I never realized how many members on here were from northeast Ohio. Everyone from the area, stop in and say hi. Maybe we can all help each other out with some Cleveland items on our wantlists. I am really trying to find andre thornton, brett butler, julio franco, and joe carter certified autos in tribe uniform. I would be willing to buy if unable to make a trade. Thanks!
Hello. I'm looking for autos from the same guys as you plus Len Barker Blyleven, Brook Jacoby, Toby Harrah and Sandy Alomar.

I actually got rid of my cleveland browns pc which included over 25 autos and ttms...

@Randall. I can't remember if you said or not,but I have alot of in person and ttm autos. I send out so much. I always get about 4 per player. I usually keep one and and give one to my buddy who doesn't collect cards but loves the tribe. I just received Chris Perez autos the other day. If you are interested i'll kick you some as they come in. I also put some tribe autos up for trade in my organzie. Mostly ex players though.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Eastside of Cleveland here in Lake County.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

NE Ohio here. I have this if you want....PM me if you are interested.
Photobucket
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

"Cleveland Rocks,Cleveland Rocks!" haha
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

sonny day --sweet thunder auto, pm sent.
Canton, OH here, home of the HOF
I know there is more Ne Ohio guys in here, im thinking there is at least 10 that post on a normal basis. Im glad to see so many people in the area are still collecting. Maybe we can put together a cleveland thread to post our pickups, etc. does anyone in here have a cribbs auto for trade.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

I hope everyone was watching the OSU game tonight. I think they had a pretty good season and made it farther than expected with the way they were playing towards end of the season. It was nice to see at least one Ohio team make a run at a title this year, if only the Browns and Indians would follow!

Their Defense fell apart in the second half. Too many outside shots on offense, they needed to feed Sullinger more in the low post like they did all tournament. He only had about 3 low post possessions the entire game!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

...I would like to visit Cleveland,,,wait never mind. LeBron isn't there anymore. lol

I did LOVE the movie Major League. One of the best!!!