Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Aware target shoppers.

Be Aware target shoppers.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone who buys cards at target to be aware of the 3 pack rack pack being sold. These are packaged up by the Fairfield Company. There are 2 packs of 10-11 Panini Classic and 1 pack of 10-11 Donruss. Retail 4.99. Packaging is basic "Has a basketball on top right corner and on both sides says "Look for Jeremy Lin Rookie Card"..

I picked up one of these packages. Immediately the packs looked tampered with. The panini wrappers are wrinkled and to top it off the Donruss pack was opened and each pack was missing one card. Couldn't be more upset by this. Its like these are packaged by packsearchers who took the hits and tried to re-glue them back. The outside packaging wasn't tampered with at all. This was inside job. I went back to target to look for more but there wasn't any.

Just wanted to let everyone know incase you wanna pick these up.

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Be Aware target shoppers.
Wow...I saw some of these and was very suspicious of them even at the store. Sorry you had to find out this way but thanks for the heads up for everyone! These are also at Walmarts if I'm not mistaken but i think instead of a pack of Donruss they had Panini.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

These are the same scammers who bundle those garbage misc pack boxes with those random gu/auto card. Searched packs that are usually resealed.

Yea really pisses me off. I hate seeing people get taken by these guys who give the hobby a bad name.
On a brighter note my target had a whole box of Ultra Pro magnetics ringing up at 99. each. I bought them all. I'll never buy these repackaged packs again.

(03-30-2012, 04:21 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Yea really pisses me off. I hate seeing people get taken by these guys who give the hobby a bad name.
On a brighter note my target had a whole box of Ultra Pro magnetics ringing up at 99. each. I bought them all. I'll never buy these repackaged packs again.
Magnetics at target for $1???? Awesome!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-30-2012, 04:42 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Magnetics at target for $1???? Awesome!
Yea I couldn't believe it. I have never seen them at target before. I used to see the ultra pro toploaders of 25 for 2.49 but haven't seen them in forever.

(03-30-2012, 02:38 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone who buys cards at target to be aware of the 3 pack rack pack being sold. These are packaged up by the Fairfield Company. There are 2 packs of 10-11 Panini Classic and 1 pack of 10-11 Donruss. Retail 4.99. Packaging is basic "Has a basketball on top right corner and on both sides says "Look for Jeremy Lin Rookie Card"..

I picked up one of these packages. Immediately the packs looked tampered with. The panini wrappers are wrinkled and to top it off the Donruss pack was opened and each pack was missing one card. Couldn't be more upset by this. Its like these are packaged by packsearchers who took the hits and tried to re-glue them back. The outside packaging wasn't tampered with at all. This was inside job. I went back to target to look for more but there wasn't any.

Dan
The Fairfield company does not pack search, they buy the packs from the distributors for walmart, kmart, target etc..., and also directly from the card Companies themselves and the packs the distributor, Upper Deck, Panini, etc.... sell to them are the ones that were returned to the store, and we all know why they were returned.

were they searched, more than likely yes, were they searched by Fairfield, highly doubtful...

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-30-2012, 06:19 PM)shezdoni Wrote: The Fairfield company does not pack search, they buy the packs from the distributors for walmart, kmart, target etc..., and also directly from the card Companies themselves and the packs the distributor, Upper Deck, Panini, etc.... sell to them are the ones that were returned to the store, and we all know why they were returned.

were they searched, more than likely yes, were they searched by Fairfield, highly doubtful...
Yea I don't know who searched them but one thing I know is the packs were opened and each missing one card. haha I like to think they were nice autos. Smile

(03-30-2012, 02:38 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Hey guys,

Dan

I work at Walmart and also notice this, the 2011 Bowman chrome boxes that I opened, every pack was opened, I talked to the lady who brings the cards to our store and she told me to return them and she would report this and have the company open an investigation. The sad thing is you can take ANYTHING back to not only walmart but also target and Kmart, they get a credit for the merchandise regardless. Save your receipt if this happens to you.