`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jakelovescards update....

RE: Jakelovescards update....
(03-30-2012, 07:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I can't prove she is involved.
I don't think the media cares about proof broock!! Smile Glad you got your cash back. Sorry about all you guys that are out of cards. This really is bizarre and twisted. This could be a Lifetime movie of the week I think.

(03-30-2012, 07:55 PM)thepozr Wrote: I don't think the media cares about proof broock!! Smile Glad you got your cash back. Sorry about all you guys that are out of cards. This really is bizarre and twisted. This could be a Lifetime movie of the week I think.

I'm not about to trash an innocent woman though without proof. Now if I get proof I'll nail her buttbtobthe wall too, but until then I can't stoop to the level of the criminal we are dealing with.

(03-30-2012, 07:55 PM)thepozr Wrote: I don't think the media cares about proof broock!! Smile Glad you got your cash back. Sorry about all you guys that are out of cards. This really is bizarre and twisted. This could be a Lifetime movie of the week I think.

You'll all get your money back when they make the movie for sure, haha. Who will play me? Hmmmm......
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I thought the same thing when I read that. 'I wish they would make a damn movie about this! I would play myself and use the money to buy the Bryce Harper I never got.'
Who do you think would be a good choice to play you D?
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

If I hit the lottery tonight I will give all the people owed there money back and buy the cards people were supposed to get but I am pretty confident I will not win even know I bought a few tickets.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Yeah, I bought a few tickets too. It would certainly be nice to be able to buy any card you want. I would build complete Bowman Chrome refractor auto sets every year for the rest of my life.

(03-30-2012, 03:30 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Good thing I sent him the money as a gift...guess I'm never seeing my refund.

Ugh.
Same here, bud. I've always sent gift to save the seller from paying any fees. Needless to say, I'm sending as good from here on out.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Been reading the threads on this. Can't believe how messed up this was. Glad you got you $$$ back D. Hope everything works out for everyone else that was taken by this lowlife.
iujapander, are you actually in Japan? If so what part? I'm in Okinawa.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

glad you got your money back i have traded with this person and everying went smooth i just dont understand people sometimes
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

[quote='dbroockerd' pid='1963267' dateline='1333155676'

You'll all get your money back when they make the movie for sure, haha. Who will play me? Hmmmm......

[/quote]

That is pretty absurd question Derek. We all know who would play you.

Frank Thomas!!!!

I know I don't post much but do read quite a few threads...

I've been following this entire saga for the past week or so with a feeling of disbelief and shock. I am glad that things are starting to move forward. Derek I am glad to see you got your money back. Hopefully everyone else will get their money back, gifted or not, since her account is on high alert. However, the fact that the money was gifted as an attempt to circumvent their fees may not be looked upon so well by them.

As for the cards, I agree that everyone should file as many reports as possible with as many people as possible. The more claims that can be made against this person (or people depending on who ultimately knew what was happening), the better. In the end you may not be able to get the cards you are owed, or compensated for such, but you may be able to help get some jail time for those who deserve it.

On a side note, I have read where people cannot understand how someone could do something like this. I cannot either and I feel this is a good thing. If I could understand it, it may lead to figuring I could do a better job of it and proceed to attempt to do it. I believe it is called having a conscience...
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.