`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jakelovescards update....

RE: Jakelovescards update....
I still have not received my Bush auto. What do you guys advise me on doing with my problem. I sent cards, so I guess what I am asking is there anything that I can do? Thanks and I am glad you got your money back.

Good thing I sent him the money as a gift...guess I'm never seeing my refund.

Ugh.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

i've been had for a matt cain auto

(03-30-2012, 03:26 PM)once78 Wrote: I still have not received my Bush auto. What do you guys advise me on doing with my problem. I sent cards, so I guess what I am asking is there anything that I can do? Thanks and I am glad you got your money back.
Yeah I think I'm screwed outta the $60 in cards I sent him. I'm not expecting to see his end come my way Sad
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

You really went above and beyond Derek. Round of applause from me my friend. I can't help but wonder who that kid is in her profile picture... and if maybe HE has a Bryce Harper refractor auto for trade haha.

I'm gone for a week and Beckett is turned upside down. Sorry this happened to everyone and I do hope that "woman Jake" or whoever receives some kind of punishment for their actions.

Is the wife/ex-wife/mom/aunt/whatever really sick or is that also an elaborate ploy to steal people's money?

(03-30-2012, 02:08 PM)sonnyday Wrote: wow...i havent logged into the baseball forums in a few days. That sucks dbroockerd. i have been reading the jakelovescards thread, unbelievable!

WHo is Chris? (the Chris that emailed the woman, the sick one) I am getting my characters all mixed up!

Our resident Jeter super collector here in Beckett. Thought most new him by name, sorry.

(03-30-2012, 07:09 PM)iujapander Wrote: I'm gone for a week and Beckett is turned upside down. Sorry this happened to everyone and I do hope that "woman Jake" or whoever receives some kind of punishment for their actions.

Is the wife/ex-wife/mom/aunt/whatever really sick or is that also an elaborate ploy to steal people's money?

I think she is but I also think she is part of it. A Facebook page, donation website, etc was all shut down. I wonder if it was a grand plan from the start to get money from a ton of places and then just shut it all down.

Once78 file a police report in your town, and with the sheriff in Cheyenne. I spoke to sheriff Harvey. The FBI web page allows a report too. That's the best I can advise. Mr swank, you too. Kata78 and baker you should do the same no matter what the value. The more reports the more likely they are to do something.

Vina call PayPal it helps get it moving. Ask if your gonna have to wait. I sent them the police report and they wrapped it all up while on the phone with me today.
(03-30-2012, 07:16 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Our resident Jeter super collector here in Beckett. Thought most new him by name, sorry.

I think she is but I also think she is part of it. A Facebook page, donation website, etc was all shut down. I wonder if it was a grand plan from the start to get money from a ton of places and then just shut it all down.

Once78 file a police report in your town, and with the sheriff in Cheyenne. I spoke to sheriff Harvey. The FBI web page allows a report too. That's the best I can advise. Mr swank, you too. Kata78 and baker you should do the same no matter what the value. The more reports the more likely they are to do something.

Vpina87 call PayPal it helps get it moving. Ask if your gonna have to wait. I sent them the police report and they wrapped it all up while on the phone with me today.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I saw a link to a local news article. Have you thought about contacting them? They might be interested in knowing that the money they collected is going to criminals (assuming the woman is involved). They, unlike the police, don't need evidence before interviewing/hunting these people down. Just a thought.

(03-30-2012, 07:35 PM)iujapander Wrote: I saw a link to a local news article. Have you thought about contacting them? They might be interested in knowing that the money they collected is going to criminals (assuming the woman is involved). They, unlike the police, don't need evidence before interviewing/hunting these people down. Just a thought.
I can't prove she is involved.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Derek, I'm glad to hear you got your money back. I hope everyone else that got taken gets their money back too. If it's cards, not sure how you would get that back.