Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
another IPA + recent pickups (scans) - some FT

another IPA + recent pickups (scans) - some FT
UPDATE 31 March
completely forgot about another three and got the Preferred Booklet and Ibake Gold Standard in yesterday.
2011-12 Panini Preferred Rebound Memorabilia #1 Alonzo Mourning/Patrick Ewing/Karl Malone/Hakeem Olajuwon/David Robinson/Shaquille O'Neal/Dennis Rodman S#075/199
2004-05 SP Game Used Wood Impressions #FE Francisco Elson /75
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Signatures #108 Serge Ibaka/299
2011-12 Panini Preferred Blue #113 Bill Cartwright PC/50
2002-03 Fleer Authentix Club #128 Dan Gadzuric /100
[Image: escanear0229.jpg]

--------------------------------
30 March
Last week our local team Valencia played UCAM Murcia. One of the players they signed recently is Ime Udoka who formerly played with the Lakers, Knicks, Blazers, Spurs and Kings. Only card I had of his was a Topps T-51 Murad card of which I wasn't really sure whether the auto would come out ok.
I caught him after the game, very friendly guy (but hey, I'd be friendly too if I'd be dating the actress that played the Fresh Prince of Bel Air's girlfriend, lol). He signed the card and it actually came out pretty well:
[Image: escanear0226.jpg]

Previously I forgot to post that about three months ago I bought the entire 1994-95 Collector's Choice silver signature set (420ct in a folder with 3x3's). Cost me only 16 bucks (!!!!) delivered, as I arranged the shipping myself. Slowly but surely I'll be trying to complete the whole set with gold sigs..

Then Dodgy sent me some trade bait which I'll post here, if anyone's interested LMK:
[Image: escanear0228.jpg]

And through the Bay I purchased the following Dutchies:
2000-01 Topps Gold Label Game Jerseys #TT15 Rik Smits (tough find and is beautiful)
2002 SAGE Autographs Silver #A12 Dan Gadzuric/275
1999 SAGE Autographs Platinum #A17 Francisco Elson/50 (numbered #41/50 -> jersey number)
and a supposed printing plate of Rik Smits, although I'm seriously questioning its authenticity... ah well, it was only a few bucks..
[Image: escanear0227.jpg]

Also picked up another Gadzuric patch (first below) to go with the one that I already had (second below)
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!pwE8WkJi(jfBPSDjOYKDQ~~60_1.JPG]
[Image: 3285981f.jpg]

Thanks for watching!

RE: another IPA + recent pickups (scans) - some FT
update at the top

That Smits Gold Label card is pretty sweet. Ive never seen one of those!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(03-31-2012, 08:26 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: That Smits Gold Label card is pretty sweet. Ive never seen one of those!
Me either. I used to see a ton of the regular Topps NBA Finals jersey cards, but never a Gold Label.

I had actually never seen any of them. The 2001-02 Topps Stars Game Jerseys and its 5 parallel versions are Smits's only game used cards and this is the first one I had seen for sale in ages, so I just HAD to get it.
Not sure what the regular version looks like but the Gold Label is absolutely beautiful and the scans don't do any justice. It looks like gold dust has been sprinkled over

love the cards... especially that ticket card... never seen those before...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*