`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Phins trade for Mark Sanchez? Would his cards increase or decrease?

Should the Phins trade for Mark Sanchez? Would his cards increase or decrease?
There is no chance at all Sanchez can make it through the season playing QB for the Jets. I had my doubts before they got Tebow and now its a far gone conclusion. It would make more sense for the Jets to get rid of Sanchez and eat the money they gave him and snag a few draft picks in the process. Now I know teams dont trade within the division much but the Phins are desperate and would give the best offer imo. I think Sanchez would be a nice addition to the Phins roster. New coach, young QB, young talent offensively, etc. It seems to be a move that would at least give the future of the Phins some hope. All I know is if Philbin can work with A Rod he may work his magic with Sanchez. Am I off my rocker? What would the Phins have to give up to pull off the trade?

I also wonder if a trade to the Phins did happen would his cards go up, down or stay the same? I think they would go up. Phins fans would finally have a QB that MAY (keyword MAY) pan out into something great. Desperate times equal desperate measures. Sanchez went 5th overall in '09, won multiple playoff games (on the road I might add), played in 2 AFC Championship games, played at USC (top tier college), etc. He just seems to be a guy with potential and may need a change of scenery.

What do you guys/gals think?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Should the Phins trade for Mark Sanchez? Would his cards increase or decrease?
I think the Jets realized last year that Sanchez was never going to be a bigtime QB they wanted/needed. IF they trade him, AND he goes to Miami, I think Miami would be looking for another QB within a year or two.

Consequently, his cards wouldn't change value. No modern cards ever do.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: Should the Phins trade for Mark Sanchez? Would his cards increase or decrease?
I think coaches and fans should put their support behind Matt Moore already.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Matt Moore is 10x a QB that Sanchez is

(03-30-2012, 01:59 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Matt Moore is 10x a QB that Sanchez is
Agreed. Moore was much better than Sanchez last year and it was Moore's first year with the team. Not to mention the $ and picks the Fins would have to give up for Sanchez would be a waste considering who they already have at QB.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

ALOT of IF's in this scenario.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Call me when Sanchez is in the trade block, but what happens when Brees goes to the Chiefs..........about the same likelihood
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

i might get bashed here but... i personally like sanchez.. no one looks at the important stat of the jets the past THREE years... running game... the running game helped sanchez manage games in 2009-2010.. they rushed for almost 1000 yards less last year than the 2 years the jets made it 1 game away from the big game 2 years in a row. and honestly sanchez statisticly was his best last year passing the ball... i think the problem in the jets locker room is the running game.. which tebow will be the "brad smith" of that wildcat offense.

just my 2 cents.
P.S. im a bills fan.. and im looking out for sanchez lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.