`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye bye 5.0 trader rating :(

Bye bye 5.0 trader rating :(
well, 239 trades perfect and what I assume was a system glitch, just because the traders comments stated "Excellent trade" down to a 4.98 I guess no big deal, because if you've traded with me, you know I am a good trader, I just pride my self on perfection, my ebay rating is 100% and my trader rating was the same, just wanted to vent about it, is there anyway to get it corrected if it was in fact a glitch?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: Bye bye 5.0 trader rating :(
yea this happened to me awhile back, not only that, it happened to a guy that i traded with.. i left him 5 stars on everything, but it didnt give him his stars n it messed up his rating too.. beckett needs a better feedback system

They are working on it - or so they say they have been for a few months now.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I hope they allow it to be corrected, I understand if I would have done something to deserve it, but it looks to me like it was supposed to be all 5's.

(03-29-2012, 09:21 PM)branesergen Wrote: They are working on it - or so they say they have been for a few months now.

you never heard anything about getting it corrected?

(03-29-2012, 09:16 PM)kc_king3416 Wrote: yea this happened to me awhile back, not only that, it happened to a guy that i traded with.. i left him 5 stars on everything, but it didnt give him his stars n it messed up his rating too.. beckett needs a better feedback system
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Some dilhole did me the same way. He reached and offered me like 3 times what the card was worth and then banged me when he got it. And I had just traded for it and never had it in my hands, out of my mailbox, into another mailer and out again and he knew that and still hit me for item description. Friggin newbs!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

same thing happened to me, left great comments, but didn't fill in the stars so I went from 5 to 4.94 with over 100 trades.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I know its almost like a pride thing, to have "perfect" feedback, but we all know who the good traders are on here. And even though I've never traded with any of you guys, your all cool by me! Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

same thing just happened to me the other day. great comments but got dinged on shipping for some reason. i dont get it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

You're probably OK if you haven't received one of these yet... "Regretfully, your 99.6% trader rating has fallen below 99.7%, and I will be requiring you to send first in any future trades between us until it improves. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and for your understanding. Feel free to notify me when you are at or above 99.7% and I will be happy to remove you from my questionable trader list. Thank you."
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile