`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
C'mon, people!!!

C'mon, people!!!
I consider myself pretty easy-going, but seriously, how hard is it to click on the stars at the right of the little box when leaving feedback?!?

231 frickin trades and my trade rating looks like I'm a sloppy trading mess b/c of two rookie traders! lol

Attention new traders: MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE STARS WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. 5 STARS = GOOD, 0 STARS = BAD. NOT CLICKING = 0 STARS = USUALLY INCONGRUOUS WITH FEEDBACK LIKE "GREAT TRADER, EXCELLENT TRADE"

C'MON!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!

OK, sorry, rant over. Been a long crappy week at work and needed to vent. And I know that rating doesn't mean much--just frustrating... Return to your regular scheduled posting and trading.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: C'mon, people!!!
(03-29-2012, 08:18 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I consider myself pretty easy-going, but seriously, how hard is it to click on the stars at the right of the little box when leaving feedback?!?

231 frickin trades and my trade rating looks like I'm a sloppy trading mess b/c of two rookie traders! lol

Attention new traders: MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE STARS WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. 5 STARS = GOOD, 0 STARS = BAD. NOT CLICKING = 0 STARS = USUALLY INCONGRUOUS WITH FEEDBACK LIKE "GREAT TRADER, EXCELLENT TRADE"

C'MON!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!

OK, sorry, rant over. Been a long crappy week at work and needed to vent. And I know that rating doesn't mean much--just frustrating... Return to your regular scheduled posting and trading.
sorry to hear this bud, but some folks just can't take the time to learn the system and how it affects others Sad

we all know you're one of the best members here and I hope traders won't give you grief over this Sad

If it makes you feel any better I wouldn't hesitate trading with ya, I just don't have any Badgers stuff, except maybe a few base RCs of Michael Bennett lol.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

we all know you're one of the best members here and I hope traders won't give you grief over this Sad
[/quote]

Thanks, John. Grief = I'm not gonna trade with someone anyway! Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

i agree with ya...there is a ton of us in that same boat now. Stupidity seemed to run rampant after they changed the system, lol, and it wasnt just newbs either. A regular around here had a "brain FART" when leaving mine once and ruined my 5.00!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

I always check feedback anyway and when I see a positive comment I just assume it was supposed to be positive
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

man i kind of know what you mean. i just traded with a new trader on here too and it appears he gave me 4 out of 5 stars on shipping which ruined my perfect 5 star rating. its not really a 2,3,or 4 star thing usually. like yous said, 0 for bad, 5 for good. dont give me 4 ya know. not really sure what it was even for. they had their cards within 4 days of accepting an offer and they live across the country from me. it is irritating but what ever i guess. sorry you got screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewed though with no stars. better luck next time.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(03-29-2012, 08:22 PM)pbean Wrote: sorry to hear this bud, but some folks just can't take the time to learn the system and how it affects others Sad

Agreed!

Now...

... assemble the firing squad! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Who would want to trade with a Wisco anyway???

Tongue
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

all those trades we've made before and now your rating turns to this...not sure how many wisco cards i'm gonna try for at this point, as this really bugs me Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.