`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrance Ganaway Metal Rainbow -- SIC'EM BEARS

RE: Terrance Ganaway Metal Rainbow -- SIC'EM BEARS
Awesome rainbow, Sensei! Almost done with the Nick Toon version of the same--just need all the 1/1s! Really like the look of the Leaf Metal this year with all the color parallels.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

GREAT job Serg!!!! Hope you can find those other two plates!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-29-2012, 08:51 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT job Serg!!!! Hope you can find those other two plates!! Wink
Thanks so much, RW34! Btw, your little PayPal tutorial has already saved me three trips to the post office! Thanks so much!
(03-29-2012, 08:51 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT job Serg!!!! Hope you can find those other two plates!! Wink
It appears some players also have a "white" prismatic 1/1....not sure if Ganaway has one not. Unbelievable how these companies fabricate "value" by adding all these 1/1s, but at the same time I guess they are soliciting the desired response from collectors (namely, me.)
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

AWESOME !!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I was trying for the Russell Wilson rainbow but the superfractor ended up going for well over 200 on the bay and I was at work when it ended so I missed out, but damn that is an impressive rainbow...do you have the un-numbered base auto yet?