`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? about paypal

? about paypal
Ok so I am new to paypal (less than a month) and was wondering something. I have my paypal account set up to my debit card, but when i sold a card on the bay the money went straight into my paypal account. What i am wondering is how do you transfer money from your paypal account back into your debit/checking account, or even if that is possible (which it should be)

RE: ? about paypal
Paypal will ask you how you want the money
If you want the money in your bank acct. It
Takes couple days to transfer
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(03-29-2012, 05:47 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: Ok so I am new to paypal (less than a month) and was wondering something. I have my paypal account set up to my debit card, but when i sold a card on the bay the money went straight into my paypal account. What i am wondering is how do you transfer money from your paypal account back into your debit/checking account, or even if that is possible (which it should be)
Funds are available in the form of a check, to your bank acct or ATM withdrawl. Since i will not link my bank acct i opt for a check.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

In your account you'll see the withdraw drop-down button. Click that and it asks you what you want to do with your money.

thank you everyone, i figured it out

You can also request a Paypal debit card and then skip sending the money to your bank account if ye want and just use the Paypal debit card to pay for stuff and withdraw direct from Paypal.