`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAIR EXCHANGE?

RE: FAIR EXCHANGE?
Chris Mullin was a waaaay better player than carter. he played for a terrible team for many years with inflated stats. Carter had similar career to tracy mcgrady, great player but no chance of HOF.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

To the topic, i wouldn't say a fair exchange - but that's just me speaking as a Garnett fan.

To the off-topic VC HOF debate.... the HOF ballot considers not only Pro-basketball but college as well. Why do you think Patrick Ewing (No NBA Awards besides ROY) got in? Purely on his two olympic golds (1984/1992) and his stats? They also considered his NCAA Championship, his All-American Selections, His collegiate POY awards and his college stats. ditto for Mullins.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

NOT FAIR!

Kevin Garnett is much a better player. Resale on his autos is much higher than V.Carter. I loved watching Carter, but KG is the better choice of those two autos...

now, if you got a Vince Carter exquisite buyback auto.. it might be a fair deal.. over a regular upper deck auto. You didn't mention what card it was, so hard to say if it was fair or not..

I know those are two statements that say opposites, but in the end, I'd take the KG auto, because that is the card you paid for or pulled from wax.. nothing better than pulling your own card, even if it's a redemption.. UD owed you a card & they broke that promise. I would say breech of contract.. maybe we can get a class action suit against UD.. make them go further into possibility of bankruptcy....

I wish UD & TOPPS made NBA cards again!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

i would rather have a kg auto over vince, but i would rather have a vince exquisite auto over a kg ud spokesman sticker auto anyday. now for the off topic, vince will definately be in the hof, basketball reference has vince in the top 11 of active players that will be enducteed at an 82% chance. there formula has over a 96% success rate.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]