`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?

RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?
I would open a sports bar/memorabilia shop. Similar to Mickey Mantle's in NYC,but way more sports barish. I'd be the main bartender as well as owner,since im an attention-w****...

Multiple levels representing the major sports.

Id have all kinds of signed items in frames on the wall,cards in a massive case behind the bar,and if you want to buy it?Take it off the wall,it's yours.

The prices would be very affordable,since Im in no need of $.

Then everyone would be able to take home sports history while they take down their Guinness. Cheers!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I'd give my two weeks notice at my current job and if I got bored, get a part time gig at Home Depot because power tools, hardware, and lumber is just fun.

All my debt would be paid off, which isn't much at this point anyway. My immediate family and wife's immediate family would have all debt wiped out and would be given a nice little bit to make sure they were comfortable.

I'd purchase a modest home on a lake, nothing extravagant because that's just not us. I'd make sure we were in a good neighborhood with a nice yard for my son. His lone request is that he would like the Lego set that is the Deathstar from Star Wars.

I'd give a nice little chunk to The Jimmy Fund.

There are 3-5 people on here that I would ask them if they could purchase any card for their PC, what would it be, and I would purchase them and mail them out as a surprise gift.

For myself, I'd have a little fun with the next Robert Edward auction.

Other than that, I'd just hang out, work out, relax, spend LOTS of time with my son, take part in a BBQ competition, and discover some new hobbies.

My debt gets paid off, my dad gets a vehicle of his choice, my sister and her new husband get a house and enough money to where she never has to enlist in the army again. I'd buy myself a home in the Caribbean, stay off the radar and sip Mai Tai's, Havana club and smoke whatever high end Cubans I can find, and travel the world. That would be the life.

On the more serious note, I'd definitely take the cash option. It's $318mil here in Colorado after taxes and all that crap. $200mil gets put into savings so I can live off the interest, and the rest goes to the above mentioned plus whatever I dang well feel like spending it on.

Collecting though? That's a little tougher.
If it kept my interest, I'd go as high end as possible and establish a monster collection. If it didn't keep my interest, I can't say I'd be surprised. If youre able to attain anything you want, where is the chase?
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(03-30-2012, 02:03 PM)ande_23 Wrote: If I promise to never ever ask for so much as a dime, can I come over and watch?

I'll bring some Dortmunder Gold...
I'll invite the entire forum
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Cash option for me too.
All relatives get a cool 1 Million.
Then I'd buy the Atlanta Braves and move them back to Milwaukee.
My family and I would then travel, cruise, and enjoy life the rest of our lives and then some.
Member 8670

Jackpot is up! 0ver 6-- mil.

I have 3 tickets reserved. If I win i'd like to send a life supply of steak and finest wines to Jimmy Dimora.
Haha. I hear this man isn't liking his daily baloney and cheese sandwiches with koolaid. Big Grin
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

i would first give a lot of money to my family, i would buy a private jet and liftime season tickets to the st louis cardinals, front row behind home plate.... with the jet i will live in my "winter home" in wisconsin near my family, would still visit family if st louis was in milwaukee or somerthing...... Would try to make a living buying and selling cards in a card shop for fun, and not spend it on anything else unless my family would need something, also i would visit the playboy mansion Smile

Well I didn't win just think if you went with Jordans number 2 times you would of been off to a good start. 2-4-23-38-46 (23)
So Derek Jeter, Lou Gehrig, Michael Jordan or Don Mattingly, Jackie Robinson, Hal Newhouser and the Mega Ball being Michael Jordan or Don Mattingly. If you liked those players and picked there JSY number your stupid rich.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

So far they say one ticket was an all numbers winner out of Maryland.

i would say cash as payment you get dinged to much on taxes
would pay off all my famliys debt and give them any were from 500k to 1mil each
as for close friends i would help them out with debt and mayby 50k to 100k as they are only friends after all

for myself i probably open a card shop (down fall is that i would end up onpening all the product i ordered in, hahaha) or go into hiding where i can enjoy life by relaxing