`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption....Finally...

Panini Redemption....Finally...
Well I finally got my redemption from Panini for my Absolute Mem...put it in last June..and I just now get it..only took a phone call to ask wth is going on with it..well anyways here is the link to my bucket with the card...
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/zo...M_0344.jpg
Photobucket

RE: Panini Redemption....Finally...
awesome card!!!

(03-29-2012, 01:37 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: awesome card!!!

Super Sick Card, i actually pulled the Ray Allen redemtion of this same card got the redemtion months ago but it was not in very good condition upon arrival edging wear and corners were messed up alittle :-( How is the condition on your card? And whats it numbered to?

(03-29-2012, 02:19 PM)hoodauction Wrote: Super Sick Card, i actually pulled the Ray Allen redemtion of this same card got the redemtion months ago but it was not in very good condition upon arrival edging wear and corners were messed up alittle :-( How is the condition on your card? And whats it numbered to?
it's in really good condition to my surprise...and it's numbered 22/25...ya I still got 4 more redemptions i'm waiting on...but overall condition is really good...
Photobucket

(03-29-2012, 02:19 PM)hoodauction Wrote: Super Sick Card, i actually pulled the Ray Allen redemtion of this same card got the redemtion months ago but it was not in very good condition upon arrival edging wear and corners were messed up alittle :-( How is the condition on your card? And whats it numbered to?
it's in really good condition to my surprise...and it's numbered 22/25...ya I still got 4 more redemptions i'm waiting on...but overall condition is really good...
Photobucket

Your fortunate you got it at all, I've been waiting 15 months for one card. pretty much given up on ever getting it. congrats on a very sweet card.

hopefully that means my kd blast from the past jersey auto /25 is coming soon.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-29-2012, 03:41 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Your fortunate you got it at all, I've been waiting 15 months for one card. pretty much given up on ever getting it. congrats on a very sweet card.
I called this number (817) 662-5203 and 2 minutes later they said they are gonna fed ex to me and updated my open request with a fedex tracking number.
Photobucket

cool card...

for those that have talked to Panini & they said they would fedex your card to you... you'll more likely receive it, before the tracking number gets updated... this has happen with every redemption I've claimed from Panini... UD on the other hand... I am still waiting since mid 2009 for a few Farmar Significance autos, non serialized... surprised, since I was able to pick up two of them on ebay.. that were supposedly pulled from packs... asked for a replacement, but must be a Lakers auto.. asked if they can combine the 4 autos cards into one replacement... UD said they would look into it.. they offered me some non-stars... I said forget it.. I'll wait..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Noicee..congrats bud!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]