`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for more trades

looking for more trades
I am working on add 2007 Rookies so if it's someone who was a rookie in 2007. I am adding everything I have of them up for trade. So please feel free to check my org and let me know if there is someone from 2007 you collect. I am still looking for anything and everything Brett Favre, Randy Moss, & Michael Vick. I am also still looking for game used, jerseys, and autographs of Dustin Keller, James Hardy, Harry Douglas, Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden, and many more. I have several trades completed in the last few days and I am looking for more. Feel free to take a look if you see something feel free to send me open offer. I will always look through org or bucket. I will be adding more stuff tomorrow. Thanks and look forward to trading with you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: looking for more trades
morning bump
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

sent open offer..

(03-29-2012, 08:53 AM)kct1 Wrote: sent open offer..
replied thanks

added another 300 from 2007 rookie players

Bump for late night crowd

keep checking me I am adding more and more stuff

Surely someone needs some of the stuff I have added over the last couple of days. I have added over 1100 cards.