`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Display

RE: Card Display
(03-29-2012, 01:28 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: .......and the LT mini helmet!!! , only the greatest player to ever play football at UNC.
I'm hoping my boy Hakeem Nicks will make that list! He's already got one ring, and as much as I like seeing my Packers win SB Titles, I wouldnt mind seeing Nicks get another one. I hope he turns out to be as great as I think he can be! I've already sunk a ton of money into his stuff and built quite the awesome little pc of him!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-29-2012, 08:28 AM)volatty Wrote: Nice plague, mkufta. I like the Penn State logos on there. I am going to try and get more Vols cards for my diisplay, and I may use your example and add some UT logos.

I actually won the LT mini in an onlince drawing. Probably the only cool thing I've ever won.
Thanks. Those logos are there as fillers. There are 49 cases in the plaque but currently only 44 certified Penn State rookie autographs in PSU uniform. So until more come out, those logos are the placeholders so they aren't just empty cases.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(03-29-2012, 10:47 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: i totally dig that LT display!
Thanks. I put the starting lineup in there cause I didn't have anywhere else to put it. The LT guy is from the first edition year. I have several others (Elway, Marino, Montana) that wish I kept in the packaging, but how many kids left them in the package...lol. They would be worth a lot more but, oh well.