Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Taiwan Jones Rainbow
Rainbow 
2011 Topps Chrome Taiwan Jones Rainbow
So it's be since the release of the product that I have seen a Red version anywhere. Well one showed up tonight on eBay and I had to buy it. Not the happiest about the price but it could have been worse. I HAD TO HAVE IT!! And if you like stuff like that (I could care less) it is numbered 22/25, his jersey number. Anyways, here is the final piece. As soon as it shows up I will post the whole thing together.

*Note* I do not have the Superfractor but otherwise I think you can consider it a rainbow minus the Super. Just my opinion though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140731695267?ssP...1439.l2649
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Taiwan Jones Rainbow
For the Topps Chrome Reds that's actually not a bad price at ALL! I know there's a few people building that red set too. Awesome pickup man!

And its still a rainbow, has all the pretty colors Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(03-27-2012, 11:09 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: For the Topps Chrome Reds that's actually not a bad price at ALL! I know there's a few people building that red set too. Awesome pickup man!

And its still a rainbow, has all the pretty colors Tongue
Thanks Matt. Hopefully there isn't more than 24 people building the set because there now can only be 24 complete sets. This ones going nowhere but in the Jones box. Screw everyone elses set building. JK of course.

Hey its still under BV ! Matt has me the super so when I pay him all I will need is the Gold and the guy on Ebay will not budge. He wants over BV for it. I think I got my red for 12 and hes wanting 22 for the gold. Doubt I will buy it and hope another pops up. Lets see the full thing when it gets in!

(03-27-2012, 11:21 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Hey its still under BV ! Matt has me the super so when I pay him all I will need is the Gold and the guy on Ebay will not budge. He wants over BV for it. I think I got my red for 12 and hes wanting 22 for the gold. Doubt I will buy it and hope another pops up. Lets see the full thing when it gets in!
so that is you on the other site looking for the gold. just checked out your profile on scf thinking it was you.

haha yea, I never get any comments on those other sites looking for the Carters.

lucky you....think i paid more for mine than that.....only need the gold auto and the red auto besides the supers for the complete rainbow...:p
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(03-27-2012, 11:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: haha yea, I never get any comments on those other sites looking for the Carters.
i just messaged the guy on ebay with the carter. maybe he will come down for me and my offer.
(03-27-2012, 11:28 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: lucky you....think i paid more for mine than that.....only need the gold auto and the red auto besides the supers for the complete rainbow...:p
with your deep pockets you should have the supers. Wink

i didnt factor in my autos to this either. thats a whole other beast of a rainbow in my opinion.
well detter i got a quick no back, sorry. i'll keep my eye out for you though

I messaged the guy and his response was this "my markup is really tight on this card issue".

Yah wish I had a chance to secure the Taiwan Super for Ryan as well but missed out on that (unless it was the Finest Super and the Chrome hasn't shown up yet)
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%