`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want To Unload Baseball Stuff

Want To Unload Baseball Stuff
I have a little bit of baseball stuff left that I'd like to get rid of as a lot. There isn't anything big, but someone might have a use for it. Would like to trade it all for a couple hockey cards, or I'd sell it all for just $18. Everything is marked for trade in my organize.

Thanks!
-Mike

RE: Want To Unload Baseball Stuff
Still have the stuff available. Would like to move it all for recent hockey, matt hughes in mma, or current Cardinals. Will trade in your favor to move it all.

i have some hockey but not any valuable......just rookies and stars such as teemu selane
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Only have 3 days left on my organize as I don't have the extra $ to re-sub on my OPG. Would like to get my baseball gone before then. I'll lower my selling price to just $12 dlvd for everthing

No one wants the stuff?

Also willing to trade it all in your favor for Cardinals, Blues, or Matt Hughes cards.

I think i have like a few hockey cards at best. I'll give em all to ya for the '12 topps. let me know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.