`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on a Frank Robinson Auto.

Help on a Frank Robinson Auto.
I have the card you see below, and I am kinda confused about it. When I look it up here is states that the auto is numbered out of 250. Mine is numbered to 2500, as is the one for sale on COMC. Does anyone know if is mislabeled in Beckett, did Donruss sticker the wrong version or what. I had to select the /250 to get it in my organize, and COMC uses the Beckett database so that is how they have it listed as well. Does anyone have an idea?
[Image: robinsonauto.jpg]
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

RE: Help on a Frank Robinson Auto.
Prolly just an error on Becketts part. There are many of them in the database.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Quite possibly it could mean that just the first 250 were signed.

(03-27-2012, 03:16 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Quite possibly it could mean that just the first 250 were signed.
I thought that, but mine is numbered like 308.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

Are you selling that Robinson?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I was thinking about trading first, but perhaps selling . I didn't want to do either without knowing a little more. Didn't want to mislead anyone.
Anderson(RB)

(03-27-2012, 05:15 PM)aquariustg Wrote: I was thinking about trading first, but perhaps selling . I didn't want to do either without knowing a little more. Didn't want to mislead anyone.
That makes sense! If you do find out more about it, I'd love to be first in line in trying to get it! Thanks!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

(03-27-2012, 04:19 PM)aquariustg Wrote: I thought that, but mine is numbered like 308.
There is one limited to 375 that stated signed ad serial #ered.

(03-27-2012, 05:51 PM)creativemunky Wrote: There is one limited to 375 that stated signed ad serial #ered.
Thanks. That makes more sense than anything else right now.
Anderson(RB)

2002 Donruss Elite Series #17A Frank Robinson LGD AU/375
AU
SER 375