`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02-03 Pacific Quad Jersey question...

02-03 Pacific Quad Jersey question...
On my list of Irbes needed, I have listed 02-03 Pacific Quad Jerseys GOLD. Does that card even exsist? There is no mention of GOLD versions of the quad jerseys on beckett, none listed on ebay, I cant find anything that leads me to belive that there are GOLD versions.

Can anyone answer this for me?

Cause I have the regular quad jersey which is silver, and I got an email from a guy saying he has the GOLD quad, and my list says I need the GOLD quad.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 02-03 Pacific Quad Jersey question...
(03-26-2012, 11:11 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: On my list of Irbes needed, I have listed 02-03 Pacific Quad Jerseys GOLD. Does that card even exsist? There is no mention of GOLD versions of the quad jerseys on beckett, none listed on ebay, I cant find anything that leads me to belive that there are GOLD versions.

Can anyone answer this for me?

Cause I have the regular quad jersey which is silver, and I got an email from a guy saying he has the GOLD quad, and my list says I need the GOLD quad.
Gold does indeed exist. The last one that I saw came up in the early days of my Irbe collection. It is different in that its silver highlights around the swatch windows and the writing on the card are gold instead of silver and it is serial #d out of 30.

Good luck in tracking it down.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

it is around,

best of luck in your search
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)